Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

Obviously we are in to the silly season now for football coverage where other than some transfer gossip, the hacks have nothing to write about - so the aftermath of the game yesterday will be blown out of all proportion over the next couple of weeks.

Chick Young, that most accurate bellwether of how Rangers fans and rangers-leaning hacks are thinking was in full flow on Radio Scotland last night - Motherwell's decision to allocate 1500 tickets was partly to blame (he even thought 'Well fans didn't support the decision! :) ), Scottish football needs Rangers back, Motherwell an embarrassment for celebrating after the final whistle etc, etc - so we can expect much of this to be played out over the coming days. I'm especially looking forward to Lee Erwin's shove in the back being cast as some highly violent act...

The thing about all this is that all this fluff will detract from the real story of the playoffs - how Rangers were comprehensively pumped by the most mentally fragile team in the Premiership, one who had a laughable record at Ibrox and who had been comfortably pumped by every team in the league including bar St Mirren. The fact that Motherwell had arguably the top 6 or 7 best performing players over the 180 mins against a Rangers team with a vastly higher wage bill will get next to no mention or analysis - and I'm fine with that.

The more the story is about peripheral things to appease the less intelligent orcs (as evidenced by Rangers' statement yesterday) and less about Rangers being a very mediocre Championship team indeed, the less likely it is that Rangers do what is really required by ripping it up and starting again - and the longer it will take them to be back in the top flight.

FIFY

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from a racist, sectarian organisation clearly supported by absolute non entities and the lowest of the low in society what actually are the 'Vanguard Bears'? What's their aim?

Sorry for the rant but I’m hurting more today than I was yesterday.

This quote has made my day mind you^^^^

I can't stop laughing. My tummy hurts! Lol. Hahahahaha

I also listened to Chick Young's terrible patter about how Motherwell fans wanted Rangers to have the allocation and wanted them back in the top league. He also widened that and said all Scottish football fans wanted them back. Tom English thankfully put Chick in his place and told him he was the reason football fans dislike the media. Lol. Good lad Tom. The media is unbelievably detached from supporters. Chick a self confessed St Mirren fan, how does he continue to get paid for the guff he spouts!? How do buddies allow him anywhere near the club!?Whilst the business side of things is important the majority of fans are supporters of the football being played and are quite happy seeing Rangers, who deserve to be where they are staying there until they prove they can compete like everyone else and come back by earning it.

It's all about money and business to these guys. It's a disgrace.

Let's not kid ourselves the media are the real issue in regards what's going on as the majority are old firm troglodytes who only care about what either of the clubs are achieving and doing to destroy our countries game.

It was great to see ICT and Falkirk play out a Scottish cup final at weekend and have Motherwell absolutely crush Sevco. To not have an OF team in the Scottish cup final in last two years is refreshing and I'm just saddened these trolls in the media aren't talking about how wonderful it is to see this.

Long may it continue. I hope a team, maybe Aberdeen, maybe someone else can challenge a ever poor Celtic side for the league next year. I doubt it but I hold out a glimmer of hope as I am sure many of us do.

Sunday’s game was a great result for the fans of all the other clubs in the Premiership. Chick Young is blinkered if he thinks that the fans of the other Premiership teams were wanting them back in the league. However, the financial men at the clubs would probably welcome them back for a different reason.

No one likes us, we don't care" must literally be the least true statement of all time. What a snivelling wreck of a support.

Imagine releasing a statement greeting about an opposition support singing "we fucking hate Rangers".

If the green brigade and the hillsborough family support group gathered in an a&e waiting area and drafted a statement I doubt it would anywhere near as mewling and pathetic.

Does Chick Young write that Vanguard Bears pish?

No as anyone that used to read his weekly BBC website column through the gaps in their fingers would attest - that Vanguard piece was far too well written to be from Chick...

Chic Young is a wee fandan. I couldn't believe he said that fans of other teams want Sevco in the Premiership. I was going to ask where he gets such shite from, but then the answer was immediately obvious; it's because he's a diehard Sevco fan. Still, to not realise how despised they are is almost impressive from a standpoint of ignorance.

I'd love to be able to take over the BBC Scotland football coverage. I'd sack every single one of the guys on Sportsound, except Tom English and possibly Jim Spence, and hire folk who actually know what they're talking about and more importantly actually care about Scottish football and are not just the usual Sevco and Celtic ex players or media sycophants who spout boring, empty cliches and are quite frankly morons.

Vanguard Bears statement:

I can only assume that if singing "we fucking hate Rangers" qualifies as a hate crime then the whole of P&B will be called to the Hague by the end of the year

I call on us all to wear Greggy Wallace facemasks during our trial.

V For Vandetta.

Anyway, if anyone still thought that Chic Young actually is a St Mirren fan, his pish stained ramblings last night proved beyond doubt that he is nothing more than a lowly Sevco fan. If he cared to even speak to a 'fellow' St Mirren fan, he would very quickly have learned how much his beloved Sevco are despised and how no one wants them in any league, let alone the Premiership. But of course the wee c**t isn't a St Mirren fan; he's a cowardly Sevco fan who can't even admit where his loyalties lie. This may be because of shame, but most likely it's a vain effort to stop Celtic fans lobbing bricks through his windows and posting shite through his letterbox, as well as trying to appear 'impartial' (chortle) in order to get more jobs in the media.

Archived