Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit rich Sevco moaning about Motherwell fans when they spent 90 mins aiming missiles at Mark Oxley, Scott Allan and anyone in green at Ibrokes. Butthurting Sevs.

Personally I was underwhelmed that the 'Well fans didn't refuse to give the ball back any time it went out of play.

The media seethe over this match is both hilarious and pathetic.

Tom Ireland and Chick Young making complete fools of themselves on BBC Scotland right now, mouthing off without knowing anything like the facts.

Some awfully bitter tears on Radio Scotland just now.

Incidentally I mind when Partick won the league at Firhill in a 3-3 draw with us. During the pitch invasion by the Partick fans after, a few were goading the Pars support (including a guy holding a baby). At the time I was raging as were most around me, but after about half an hour we were fine and after a beer we found it all pretty funny.

We weren't tearfully all over social media about it and the media weren't praising our 'restraint'. Only Sevco (and Celtic) would react in a hysterical, over the top, tearful, bitter, always the victim manner.

The media seethe over this match is both hilarious and pathetic.

Tom Ireland and Chick Young making complete fools of themselves on BBC Scotland right now, mouthing off without knowing anything like the facts.

I think Motherwell should put out a statement just saying"

"It's the considered view of Motherwell Football Club that the Rangers fans totally shat it at the end of the game there, which we find very funny indeed"

Did they invade the pitch in 2005?

No - there was a much bigger police presence at the final whistle. Once the Celtic fans had slithered off and the Well players came out - a few people ran on resulting in a couple of comedy games of dodge the Steward :)

There is further amusement to be had I suggest from the fabled "blue pound"

So far I have heard "The Govan Guilder" "The Sheckel of Shame,", and as of yesterday the "That's yer Zloty."

Personally I was underwhelmed that the 'Well fans didn't refuse to give the ball back any time it went out of play.

When the ball was on the park we were scoring goals.

Yesterday was a dagger to the heart of Rangers make no mistake.If they had got up,most fans of the diddy clubs would have said oh well ,it was fun while it lasted but now their back. But that's changed. They can be beaten,they can be denied,they are nothing special.The financial clout and influence has gone ,they are fooked. They have lost the one advantage they always had, that of fear . The fear installed in all the small clubs should be gone. Every single Motherwell fan was dreading playing them, we all woke today knowing that things have changed. Let's hope when the new season starts every single fan in Scotland remembers yesterday and what can be done when you show that mob no fear.

Why does the media refuse to accept that Rangers are utterly hated by every other football supporter in the country, both as a football team and in a wider social context?

We love beating them, we love watching them getting beat, we don't want their scum fans money and we hope they die for good this time.

Hope that clears it up for you Scottish media.

Rangers Media fascinates me. The 'next year's squad' thread is side splitting. Surely no Rangers fan can believe Stevie May will sign for them in a month of Sundays.

Archived