Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

RANGERS Football Club will co-operate fully with investigations following the disgraceful scenes at the Motherwell game yesterday.

Bilel Mohsni’s behaviour was completely unacceptable and had his contract not now expired, the Club would have started disciplinary proceedings.

The Club will also assist with any investigation into the behaviour of Motherwell supporters and we would like to thank the Rangers fans who were excellent in showing admirable restraint despite severe provocation.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9414-club-statement

Get back under your rock sevco and please do continue to get it right fucking up ye

PMSL! Oh the dignity of the great club - reduced to trying to get some 'Well fans into trouble :1eye

The good thing is, that is bound to satisfy their supporters, who have had to endure years of constant humiliation and slaggings as the husk of their club lurches from one hilarious disaster to the next. Top PR :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry.

Stupidity annoys me.

You've picked the wrong messageboard to be a member of

So Rangers still remain on the list of teams I've yet to see against County.

Alongside Annan Athletic, Arbroath, East Fife, East Stirlingshire, and Forfar Athletic.

I hope you get all six of those diddie teams next year in the various cups

Gordon Smith saying that the police shouldn't get involved with what happened at full time and that it should be left to the SFA to sort out.

For starters, Mohsni won't be under the SFA's jurisdiction anymore so any punishment will be hollow; secondly, why on earth should footballers be above the law? There's a clear difference between (e.g.) an elbow during the course of a game and a blatant assault after it.

"The Godfather" on RM really is representative of the section of the old club's support that remains. What a nasty piece of work.

He also seems to be more eloquent than the rest of the horde, which just adds to it.

So called biggest game in years and they still couldn't fill their shit tip of a stadium.

Also their average attendance this season was just over a few thousand....yet they treble it when their club is in trouble....

Horrible, stay at home wanks of fans.

At least he's impervious to irony.

I heard that Aberdeen bought Kenny McLean with future ticket sales from Rangers games.

No that's ridiculous, surely a club wouldn't spend future ticket money which they haven't even got yet.....

That sounds a right load of shite that someone would post on a forum as a fish comment. Remember when we bought Kenny McLean it was already known that Hearts won the league and there was no guarantee that Rangers was getting promoted especially with the performances they was showing in January as they was in free fall.

The board would never have a business plan like that but it should be added that Kenny McLean was only bought for £125,000 as confirmed by our manager in our press conference for Dundee recently.

I've never been on that Rangers Media before this week - and given that words like "******" and "tarrier" are still thrown round casually and often - I'll not be back again, even if "the blue pound" is the funniest thing I've read in a while...

For starters, Mohsni won't be under the SFA's jurisdiction anymore so any punishment will be hollow; secondly, why on earth should footballers be above the law? There's a clear difference between (e.g.) an elbow during the course of a game and a blatant assault after it.

A ban for violent conduct can be transferred to another membor association.

That sounds a right load of shite that someone would post on a forum as a fish comment. Remember when we bought Kenny McLean it was already known that Hearts won the league and there was no guarantee that Rangers was getting promoted especially with the performances they was showing in January as they was in free fall.

The board would never have a business plan like that but it should be added that Kenny McLean was only bought for £125,000 as confirmed by our manager in our press conference for Dundee recently.

:lol::lol:

Holy shit.

Edit for clarity, Milners: RussellAnderson was being heavily ironic.

I am sure that does not matter, bans for violent conduct can follow you to a new club, Suarez being a prime example, he was still a Liverpool player when he turned cannibal and FIFA banned him?

Correct. The SFA just has to report Mohsni's ban to FIFA/UEFA and it will apply to his next club wherever it is.

Fair enough, although that just makes me think the SFA will be disinclined to deal with it properly because he's no longer their problem. The Suarez situation is slightly different, though, in that FIFA imposed a ban from all football.

Either way, the substantive point made by Gordon Smith is just plain wrong. This was assault and should be dealt with by the police as well as the SFA.

:lol::lol:

Holy shit.

Edit for clarity, Milners: RussellAnderson was being heavily ironic.

Wooooosh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17115433

Archived