Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a look at last season's clubs results in Europe.

Celtic progressed through 3 qualifiers, progressed EL groups and reached knockout rounds.

Aberdeen progressed 2 rounds including beating Gronigen.

St Johnstone beat Lucern.

Your point?

Another gem from Rangers Media 'Foghorn Leghorn' with 1933 posts spouts this -

'Mohsni has got to go after this incident, heard about a year and a half ago he verbally abused a female in a Bearsden (no pun intended) petrol station, it must be a Muslim thing'

There are no words.

Celtic v Rangers compared to Celtic v Dundee Utd ( in free fall) is like comparing the Beatles and the Bay City Rollers! Lol!

Celtic cannot approach a player if they have nothing to do with it..... ???? (I can assure you he was approached. )

Scottish football is a strong as it has been...... Have a look at last season's clubs results in Europe.

Shocking St Mirren who only two weeks ago beat Motherwell and Ross County away.

Yes Strachan said that!

It's pretty obvious that Clubs boards want Rangers and others in the premier but fans don't.

It's pretty obvious that Rangers are not ready to compete in the Premiership.

if all these teams in the championship are ready to go part time, then surely The Rangers in there for a second season is going to be a massive help?

I'm sure we're forever being told what a financial gift it is to have The Rangers in your division.

Not long back and I don't think it's quite sunk in yet, 6 fucking 1!?!

Superb day, Fir Park was bouncing and getting to send that mob back down to the Championship for another year was fucking glorious. Made all the more sweeter due to the fact they saw us as a mere formality who were just there to get rolled over to allow them 'back to where they belong'.

Well done to Baraclough and the team, Lee Erwin you're some fucking boy.

x

Ok let's just say nil will go into administration. Do you think for instance a 16 team league with StMirren Rangers Hibs and QOS would be a better format than next season's 12. BT Sport play off deal was because Rangers were in the play offs. English player/ media ridicule Scottish football as it stands. Darren Fletcher was approached last season to sign for Celtic, nothing to do with Celic, but no way was he coming to play in Scotland. Playing teams four times. Gawd Celtic played Dundee Utd four times in consecutive matches and won them all! Boring boring boring boring! The present format is the demise of Scottish football. Even Strachan who is doing a great job with the Scotland team has said they must change the format.

:blink:

Celtic v Rangers compared to Celtic v Dundee Utd ( in free fall) is like comparing the Beatles and the Bay City Rollers! Lol!

Celtic cannot approach a player if they have nothing to do with it..... ???? (I can assure you he was approached. )

Scottish football is a strong as it has been...... Have a look at last season's clubs results in Europe.

Yes Strachan said that!

It's pretty obvious that Clubs boards want Rangers and others in the premier but fans don't.

Like I said, Celtic and Dundee United brought about some big talking points during some of the games and as another poster pointed up, cup games made up three of these games.

You originally said Fletcher was linked with Celtic, even though Celtic had nothing to do with it. Your words, not mine. Besides, Celtic wouldn't be willing to break their wage structure for someone like Fletcher. Now unless you are will to offer some proof to your assurances.....

We are talking about the domestic football scene are we not?

Yes, shocking St Mirren, that lost 26 games.

Do you have his quote saying such things?

Do you have proof of the chairmen saying such things?

Scottish football is in meltdown because Celtic didn't sign Darren Fletcher IMO.

:lol::lol: :lol:

Not long back and I don't think it's quite sunk in yet, 6 fucking 1!?!

Superb day, Fir Park was bouncing and getting to send that mob back down to the Championship for another year was fucking glorious. Made all the more sweeter due to the fact they saw us as a mere formality who were just there to get rolled over to allow them 'back to where they belong'.

Well done to Baraclough and the team, Lee Erwin you're some fucking boy.

x

My facebook newsfeed at the start of the week was full of Sevco fans posting pictures of newspaper articles from a couple of years ago saying it was Motherwell who put the final nail in the coffin to send them down and how karma was going to bite them in the arse. They are strangely nowhere to be seen this evening.

You see these mutants walking around the supermarkets in Hamilton wearing their Rangers strips when Rangers are actually playing a match.

Even worse when they decide to put on a scarf or dress up in a Rangers tracksuit.

Fuxake, don't drag us in with this. We were shocking, all season. We deserve to go down and we're comfortable with the arrangement. Scottish Football seems pretty healthy right now, and I'm looking forward to all but four games next season.

Archived