Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone on my twitter said there was a "full scale riot" going on there?

Not that he could be exaggerating or that. It's probably a couple of drunk sevconians having a slap-off amongst themselves.

Not that he could be exaggerating or that. It's probably a couple of drunk sevconians having a slap-off amongst themselves.

That's where you need to be cautious.

Aye alright miss marple and sherlock. I'm fully aware that it's probably pish, just that linkin said he was going there and I'm sure we don't want to see any of our P&B compatriots getting slapped about.

Aye alright miss marple and sherlock. I'm fully aware that it's probably pish, just that linkin said he was going there and I'm sure we don't want to see any of our P&B compatriots getting slapped about.

It's Linkin though....

Unless it's Rangers fans tbh.

Some glorious reading on rm. They really all thought promotion was guaranteed.

Immediate reconstruction needed for the good of the game imo.

Couldn't agree more, 16 team top league is needed. 6 teams to enter admin over the summer and 4 more to go part time.

Great 3 hours of entertainment, congrats to Motherwell. In hindsight I'm quite happy rangers got past Queens and Hibs :lol: What an absolute bawbag Moshni is, clowns on RM claiming he was the victim :1eye

Archived