Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

Rob McLean, Derek Ferguson, Mark McGhee and Chick Young delivering a totally unbiased appraisal of the game so far. Rangers should be three up and 'Well down to nine men by their reckoning.

Fortunately I could watch this leg on the telly and give Radio Scotland a swerve this time. The despondency in half their voices was disgusting yet hilarious in the first leg.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I don't see how we can improve on that. We're just devoid of ideas, have no form striker and have no Plan B.

BTW any Rangers fans trying to make something of FlegGate can GTF. It was clearly an accident. Oh and I didn't laugh. Not at all ;)

Watching in pub full of "Teddy Bears". Apparently Ra Gers should have had two penalties. Serious talk of the "money must have changed hands" nature. They just can't catch a break!

Pure dead oppressed n'aw'at!

Well I don't see how we can improve on that. We're just devoid of ideas, have no form striker and have no Plan B.

BTW any Rangers fans trying to make something of FlegGate can GTF. It was clearly an accident. Oh and I didn't laugh. Not at all ;)

Fill yer boots TK - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=283721

And yes, I do accept that they are almost certainly all complete morons. ;)

Fill yer boots TK - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=283721

And yes, I do accept that they are almost certainly all complete morons. ;)

Mark, is that where you go for entertainment when you've watched all the Russian car crash videos on Youtube? I feel slightly dirty!

Archived