Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the commentators have an excited tone in his voice when a player is on the ball, it is most likely they will be talking about Sevco players. No names required

They seem to have turned the sound down to make it sound like there's no-one there. Also they've not pressed "play" on their Sevco playlist yet.

It appears ignorance of Scottish football is not the preserve of those paid to report on it, judging by these comments on the BBC live page:

Romeu: "I believe in Rangers, Old Firm is a classic of Europe that must be restored."

Mark Wilkins: "Motherwell will see out the job, but it would've been good to see Gers go up... Football North of the border needs variety."

It appears ignorance of Scottish football is not the preserve of those paid to report on it, judging by these comments on the BBC live page:

Romeu: "I believe in Rangers, Old Firm is a classic of Europe that must be restored."

Mark Wilkins: "Motherwell will see out the job, but it would've been good to see Gers go up... Football North of the border needs variety."

That first one sounds like a Rangers supporter to be fair.

Part of me wants to see Rangers clawing it back to 3-3 on aggregate before losing out to a dreadful refereeing decision in injury time.

You monster!

Archived