Motherwell vs Rangers - Playoff Final 2nd Leg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm no rangers fan but I hope they score early and we get a good game . Was quite disappointed with yesterday's cup finals and just football in general all season. Not holding out much hope as rangers are shit

I don't want them to get anything. I want Well to hump them by at least 5 and send the orcs slithering back to their caves.

They have a sense of entitlement that only Newcastle fans can match.

I heard Rangers have only sold 1500 tickets in the South Stand. Pretty shocking given how big a game this is for them.

#gotnofans

I heard Rangers have only sold 1500 tickets in the South Stand. Pretty shocking given how big a game this is for them.

#gotnofans

Biggest game of their clubs history and they can't even sell out a stand

Sevco :lol:

I don't want them to get anything. I want Well to hump them by at least 5 and send the orcs slithering back to their caves.

They have a sense of entitlement that only Newcastle fans can match.

I can understand that , I think it will be 2-0 to well with a goal each half. In no way do I think Rangers are good enough to win by 2 over 99 minutes but I want a good spectacle

Biggest game of their clubs history and they can't even sell out a stand

Sevco :lol:

Shocking innit? :(

I don't think Motherwell will bottle it and even if they did I don't see enough in this Rangers side to take advantage of them. My opinion keeps changing on how good Rangers are and right now I am full convinced they are shit! I was as guilty as anyone else in getting carried away and assuming they would get promotion on the back of beating hibs and qots

What a weekend of football for me if Motherwell can keep that scum down, out of our league. All the best to them.

I don't think Motherwell will bottle it and even if they did I don't see enough in this Rangers side to take advantage of them. My opinion keeps changing on how good Rangers are and right now I am full convinced they are shit! I was as guilty as anyone else in getting carried away and assuming they would get promotion on the back of beating hibs and qots

I thought they were decent until I saw them live at Easter Road last week

Utter shite

I hope the Motherwell fans are on their guard for the fact that half the home crowd will be Rangers fans. Remember they were buying all your tickets for their big party. :thumsup2

All I've heard from The Rangers p***ks after they beat Hibs was things like "yaaaassss, we're back in the big time" and "Hearts are next, we've got scores to settle", completely brushing aside the fact that they still had Motherwell to play, and generally being as arrogant and ignorant as they always are, the fact that they completely brushed aside the notion that Motherwell could beat them was staggering!

When Motherwell finish the job off in a few hours time, it will be absolute poetic justice!

Is it true that the bookies have picked up the new terminology and you can now get a straight 5/2 on Motherwell making a Hibs of it??

I saw Rory McIlroy on sky sports news after he missed the cut at the Irish open and he was saying the pressure of it being his home tournament got to him and he's sorry but he simply Hibs it.....

Archived