FIFA 16

Andershen

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite funny how utterly abysmal the AI is with managing squads in career mode. I'm in my 5th season with Motherwell and was just looking at the other Premiership teams there. Hearts have a 49 man squad, 11 of which are goalkeepers. :lol:

• 2 months later...
It's quite funny how utterly abysmal the AI is with managing squads in career mode. I'm in my 5th season with Motherwell and was just looking at the other Premiership teams there. Hearts have a 49 man squad, 11 of which are goalkeepers. :lol:

Guessing Romanov is back?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I find the signings to be so unrealistic. It's so frustrating when in be a pro mode and your team just disintegrates around you with the manager replacing them with far lesser players. We sold Nick Ross (69) to Bolton and replaced him with someone from English league 2 rated 48...

Currently playing as a striker for Schalke on legendary. I tried to be a right back but let's be honest, any other position in that mode is boring. Don't even get me started on the goalkeeper one. Won the Bundesliga in my 3rd season with them after 2nd and 3rd place finishes and hoping a move to the EPL materialises, but only PSG interested atm.
All the bugs are rapidly beginning to get on my nerves again and I'm remembering why I stopped playing it. I was deep into a manager mode with Dundee and was just days before the CL final. I pressed advance and it tells me I've retired. 2 days before my team play in the final.. For me, that totally sums up the awful glitches throughout FIFA and is the reason I won't be purchasing 17.

56 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Yeah I find the signings to be so unrealistic. It's so frustrating when in be a pro mode and your team just disintegrates around you with the manager replacing them with far lesser players. We sold Nick Ross (69) to Bolton and replaced him with someone from English league 2 rated 48...

I'm with Aberdeen and for every pre season game we had some centre half I've never heard of starting who was rated 49.  Taylor and Considine on the bench....thankfully when it got to the first game of the season he's not even been on the subs bench!

Archived