FIFA 16

Andershen

Unless the game as a whole is revamped I'll not be buying it, it is totally shite now.

There needs to be a way of matching up players skill wise, too often I come up against someone who is fucking unreal or fucking shite and it ruins the experience.

Referees need improved, the ridiculous time it sets for an advantage needs changed.

The UT price caps need to be changed, I have no problem with the maximum BIN price but let people set their own start price, I had Suarez, Neymar & Toure selling for 6 weeks before I got rid of them.

Career mode needs revamped, get rid of this whole scouting pish, make the transfer market more realistic, too often the transfer list is filled with shite that you'd never buy.

I played two games in a row the other night, lost the first 4-1 then won the second 11-0 total difference in skill...

Agree also the stupidly long offside calls can ram it.

Agreed.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The E3 pitch was basically "we're giving you the same shit as last year"

PES 2016 also looks immense but I fear there's too many FIFA fan boys now who would buy any old shite they released.

New trailer. Good advert but doesn't look like much will change apart from the aesthetics.

I'll wait for some gameplay until I judge but Fallout 4, Star Wars: Battlefront and the Uncharted collection are all games coming later this year I'd much rather get. Also still need to get the Witcher 3 so there's that too. Can't really be bothered with FIFA this year, to be honest.

The E3 pitch was basically "we're giving you the same shit as last year"

PES 2016 also looks immense but I fear there's too many FIFA fan boys now who would buy any old shite they released.

Though PES 2016 wasn't being made as konami said they were only releasing phone/tablet apps from now join? I'm sure I read that somewhere

The contrast in 'gameplay trailers' between PES and FIFA is staggering. One, PES, focuses on showing off gameplay whilst the other, FIFA, focuses mostly on how good it looks, whilst showing off some cutscenes that you won't reproduce in game.

You can't compare gameplay between the 2 from that clip, as there is no gameplay footage of FIFA 16. FIFA already looks great, EA really need to focus more on rewriting the gameplay of FIFA, to remove all the shite we complain about every year, rather than continue to focus on making it look better.

The contrast in 'gameplay trailers' between PES and FIFA is staggering. One, PES, focuses on showing off gameplay whilst the other, FIFA, focuses mostly on how good it looks, whilst showing off some cutscenes that you won't reproduce in game.

You can't compare gameplay between the 2 from that clip, as there is no gameplay footage of FIFA 16. FIFA already looks great, EA really need to focus more on rewriting the gameplay of FIFA, to remove all the shite we complain about every year, rather than continue to focus on making it look better.

Thats the problem with FIFA though, EA know that they have a solid backing who now will just buy blindly so they have no interest in improving the gameplay at all

Watched an interview with one of the lead developers who said that 15 was unbalanced and focused too much on pace. Which was their fucking answer to everyone being pissed off at the complete lack of pace in 14. Why is it so hard for them to meet the balance of play somewhere in the middle?

Watched an interview with one of the lead developers who said that 15 was unbalanced and focused too much on pace. Which was their fucking answer to everyone being pissed off at the complete lack of pace in 14. Why is it so hard for them to meet the balance of play somewhere in the middle?

My thoughts exactly. It's just another example of FIFA having gameplay elements taken away and then added back in. I remember last year they were speaking about the ability to push and pull defenders - a feature that's been preset since the introduction of tactical defending. I also seem to remember them displaying 180 dribbling as if it was a new feature on more than one FIFA.

I'll be boycotting until they have new servers. PES2016 is an absolute definite for me this year.

You buy PES every year though, as you love it. No idea why you're desperately trying to come across as someone who'll be returning to it for the first time this year seeing as every single year you talk about how great it is

You buy PES every year though, as you love it. No idea why you're desperately trying to come across as someone who'll be returning to it for the first time this year seeing as every single year you talk about how great it is

You appear to be lying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If they had women on UT it would be good, i think they could add the best female players from other countries e.g. Kim Little.

Agreed this game will be decided by thousands of people on whether UT has price capping or not.

Still they need to remove price caps, it moves the market away from an equilibrium and creates extinct players (IF Fellini) or too many players (IF Gibbs)

• 2 weeks later...

Nine new stadiums added to this year's game -

Norwich

Borussia Monchengladbach

Seattle Sounders

River Plate

Portsmouth (in honour of the FIFA Creative Director who died of cancer)

Al-Ahli

Marseille

Watford

Bournemouth

Bit of a joke that they have never included at least one stadium from Scotland (Parkhead being the obvious choice), yet they include two from the Saudi league (money talks obviously).

Archived