FIFA 16

Andershen

EA sports have made their first announcement today regarding the next FIFA and it's a bit of a surprise.

16 will include 12 international woman's teams. The teams are Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, England, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Sweden, and the United States of America.

Not what I was expecting. There's a video on YouTube but I cannae link it on my phone.

post-26124-0-53039100-1432926140_thumb.p

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EA sports have made their first announcement today regarding the next FIFA and it's a bit of a surprise.

16 will include 12 international woman's teams. The teams are Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, England, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Sweden, and the United States of America.

Not what I was expecting. There's a video on YouTube but I cannae link it on my phone.

:lol:

Would have thought if the Scottish Championship was ever going to be in it, it would have been in '15 due to Hearts, Hibs and Rangers all being in it. It's doubtful St Mirren replacing Hearts would spur EA into adding the league; we'd probably be more likely to see the English Conference in the game before the Scottish Championship.

Would have thought if the Scottish Championship was ever going to be in it, it would have been in '15 due to Hearts, Hibs and Rangers all being in it. It's doubtful St Mirren replacing Hearts would spur EA into adding the league; we'd probably be more likely to see the English Conference in the game before the Scottish Championship.

So, the Championship being in FIFA is a running joke on Pie and Bovril it would appear. :lol:

Another one is when playing seasons not picking your kit beforehand but doing it just before the game. Too many times have I ended up with unplayable kit clashes and had to play on so that my DNF wasn't fucked cause of it.

Another one is when playing seasons not picking your kit beforehand but doing it just before the game. Too many times have I ended up with unplayable kit clashes and had to play on so that my DNF wasn't fucked cause of it.

Yeah I hate that too I also have kind of OCD about playing at home in my away kit. It just feels wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Always thought that EA might wait until the next gen consoles were in full swing until they added more leagues. Definitely more leagues required, but even more teams in the Rest of World section required too for the purposes of European competition.

Another thing which probably sounds small but annoys me is International management. 3 or 4 matches into any half decent season with a fairly reputable club is all of a sudden enough for you to be the front runner for decent nations jobs. Then, by the halfway mark, your inbox is clogged full of International job offers.

Managing national teams should be a bit of achievement that requires a bit of effort to win the right to do.

I don't see the why they'd add any more smaller leagues. It wouldn't effect sales figures all that much and that's all that matters to EA. Also, the smaller leagues are basically 10 of the exact same teams. Same player models, same stadiums only with slightly differing stats and kits. I start a career mode with Thistle every year and quickly become bored due to the samieness.

I don't see the why they'd add any more smaller leagues. It wouldn't effect sales figures all that much and that's all that matters to EA. Also, the smaller leagues are basically 10 of the exact same teams. Same player models, same stadiums only with slightly differing stats and kits. I start a career mode with Thistle every year and quickly become bored due to the samieness.

Every year? 14 was the first time you were in it for 10 years, pal.

Yeah I hate that too I also have kind of OCD about playing at home in my away kit. It just feels wrong.

I have kit OCD in FIFA to this extent,

In a league game where the kits clash, I put the away team in their away kit, but if it's a cup game I make them wear their 3rd kit

And watching the 6 nations (home team changes colours in case of a clash) stresses me out.

Every year? 14 was the first time you were in it for 10 years, pal.

Well aye, Thistle past couple or an equally smaller team in former years. Playing even as an English League One team is a complete slog.

Unless the game as a whole is revamped I'll not be buying it, it is totally shite now.

There needs to be a way of matching up players skill wise, too often I come up against someone who is fucking unreal or fucking shite and it ruins the experience.

Referees need improved, the ridiculous time it sets for an advantage needs changed.

The UT price caps need to be changed, I have no problem with the maximum BIN price but let people set their own start price, I had Suarez, Neymar & Toure selling for 6 weeks before I got rid of them.

Career mode needs revamped, get rid of this whole scouting pish, make the transfer market more realistic, too often the transfer list is filled with shite that you'd never buy.

Archived