FIFA 16

Andershen

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it the KC Stadium, Loftus Road and Turf Moor will all be taken out of it? It would be rather annoying if they had English Championship grounds (Portsmouth's is fair enough) but not ANY Scottish one. Not to mention no Scottish Championship.

I take it the KC Stadium, Loftus Road and Turf Moor will all be taken out of it? It would be rather annoying if they had English Championship grounds (Portsmouth's is fair enough) but not ANY Scottish one. Not to mention no Scottish Championship.

I read that KC, Loftus and Turf Moor were all staying in it.

EA obviously doesn't give a damn about the Scottish league and I may be able to explain why:

1cb3e5c214b86ceca6f06bf46130c8f3.png

That table is the UEFA Member Association table, why should EA worry about a 23rd ranked association and their teams/cups/leagues?

I read that KC, Loftus and Turf Moor were all staying in it.

EA obviously doesn't give a damn about the Scottish league and I may be able to explain why:

1cb3e5c214b86ceca6f06bf46130c8f3.png

That table is the UEFA Member Association table, why should EA worry about a 23rd ranked association and their teams/cups/leagues?

And yet they have two stadiums from the Saudi league? I know Scotland is pretty low on their priority list but I would have thought that a stadium like Parkhead would have been included.

Hmmm, but disappointed they've not put Hampden or Parkhead in, I'd like to see downloadable stadiums at some point in the future.

It looks quite obvious that in the long term they'll probably try and make all stadiums licensed if they're keeping the relegated teams stadiums.

New "FUT Draft" mode announced this morning. Got to admit I quite like this idea. I don't have anywhere near as much time for trading these days so a mode where you can jump in and sometimes get to use top players, legends and TOTW players and still compete in online tournaments appeals to me...

FUT Draft Details

Read up on it this morning, sounds like a decent idea (although it costs a few coins to enter unless you have a token). They should be mixing it up a little like this, I know they have tournaments and stuff but I like the idea if having a randomish team to play with and against.

I've never been into Ultimate Player so it doesn't really bother me. The additions to Career Mode seem alright but nothing groundbreaking. You now have a training mode to improve stats which I think is quite cool and you can enter pre-season tournaments that can improve your transfer budget. I always sim pre-season matches so I don't really care about that.

There will still be the same shite goalkeepers (except when coming out for corners), shite AI (your players constantly running into you) and shite referees. First time in a while I'm undecided whether to get FIFA.

I've bought FIFA pretty much at release since I got my 360, so since at least 13 (possibly 12, can't remember) but doubt I'll get this one. Enjoyed 15 at first, but it just seems a bit meh now. Ultimate Team was ruined early on, then Seasons seems woefully inconsistent. It's just not that fun to play anymore. Will download the demo and see how it plays.

I've bought FIFA pretty much at release since I got my 360, so since at least 13 (possibly 12, can't remember) but doubt I'll get this one. Enjoyed 15 at first, but it just seems a bit meh now. Ultimate Team was ruined early on, then Seasons seems woefully inconsistent. It's just not that fun to play anymore. Will download the demo and see how it plays.

I can't even play seasons anymore, says I need to download latest teams then kicks me off, no bothered its shit anyway

They should have separate divisions for bronze, silver and gold squads on UT. I have a generic Scottish team that I piss about with from time to time but I'm being matched with 86 and 87 rated teams. There should also be a mode similar to COD that when you reach the top division you could maybe cash in your players and start at the bottom again.

Wonder if players will stuff run into each other constantly and when u have a free kick n look left n press left but it passes right will be in FIFA 16. It's basic gameplay shit like that they need to fix

Or just get in the way when you're making a run or taking a shot. The AI is terrible at times, whereas on Legendary the opposition are absolute technical geniuses.

Hope they sort out the fixtures on Career Mode. Had a Wednesday, Saturday then Monday schedule followed by 2 free Saturdays (I'm in the Cup so the fixtures aren't changed by that). Safe to say my best XI (other than the keeper) are all fucked.

Hope they sort out the fixtures on Career Mode. Had a Wednesday, Saturday then Monday schedule followed by 2 free Saturdays (I'm in the Cup so the fixtures aren't changed by that). Safe to say my best XI (other than the keeper) are all fucked.

Like yourself, I buy FIFA each year for career mode. To be honest we're the buyers who are going to get fucked over the hardest. EA care little for it now as UT is their biggest monopoly.

Archived