St.Mirren 2015/2016 thread

Alan Gow :lol:

These are the same types of signings we made when we were relegated to the Second Division. I'd imagine dross like Livingston and Queen of the South should at least see St Mirren safe though.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you do sign Clarkson, I'll be putting him on to be top scorer in the Championship. The third best youth academy in Scotland's treasures setting them up, he'll absolutely rattle them in.

Considering he was touted for call up recently, it would be quite the coup.

I think this is going to be a good laugh, will probably start to grind after the 5th season down here though.

I am starting to look forward to the football again.Even near the end of Danny's reign I was losing the bug, last season was a sickener but we're here now and might as well try to enjoy the journey. I am expecting a few ups and downs, just the usual!

I know in 3 years I'll be sick of this pish, but at least it will be a bit fun and we might win more games. The last few years in the SPL/Premiership were rubbish and last season was horrible. At least we'll have some decent away crowds here too.

I suspect we'll not trouble the top of the table with Hibs and Rangers down here, but the play-offs has to be achievable.

I suspect we'll not trouble the top of the table with Hibs and Rangers down here, but the play-offs has to be achievable.

Surely that has to be the target. I don't expect us to challenge with either of them but need to wait n see what sh*te we bring in first

Aye, you'd imagine/hope we'll be battling with Falkirk and Queens for the playoff slots, but considering we've got about 4 signed players that's based on nothing apart from sheer hope.

Think Jim could be effective in this league, bound to get the Sevconian mutants seething as well when we play them.

Archived