St.Mirren 2015/2016 thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dale Carrick freed by Hearts, I'd take him. Although you'd imagine some top flight clubs might be interested.

I'd take him in a second. He's exactly the sort of player we should be after. Plus, I wan't THAT gif as our own!

We need another left sided player, we need another forward so here's someone that could maybe fit the bill - James McFadden.

I'll make it clear I'm not suggesting we sign him, have not heard a single shred of speculation about him and if no idea he'd consider the drop in wages and league. Just thought I'd throw it out there so if it does happen I can look smugger than Roger Federer.

So JD Sports have recalled infant and child kits after a day of sale as the collars are to small for kids to get their heads in. Ross County having the exact same issue with their kits too.

What a fucking rabble JD are. Sooner we drop them the better.

post-2169-14366238538279_thumb.jpg

That's the team there, I make that 6 trialists in the first 11. Experimental indeed.

And a stroke force of Gow and Thompson...

Good result. I certainly wasn't expecting a team with 6 trialists in the first 11 to avoid defeat against a strong looking ICT side.

Give contracts to the lot of them!

Good result. I certainly wasn't expecting a team with 6 trialists in the first 11 to avoid defeat against a strong looking ICT side.

Give contracts to the lot of them!

Thought Scott Agnew was outstanding today....Pink boots were a bit disconcerting though...

There appears, bizarrely to be two Aaron McAneffs. One plays for Spurs and is 22. The other is playing out in Chicago on a scholarship and is 29. I'm guessing it was the former who played yesterday?

Also, Cameron Howieson comes with a bit of pedigree, weren't Burnley expecting big things of him at one time?

There appears, bizarrely to be two Aaron McAneffs. One plays for Spurs and is 22. The other is playing out in Chicago on a scholarship and is 29. I'm guessing it was the former who played yesterday?

Also, Cameron Howieson comes with a bit of pedigree, weren't Burnley expecting big things of him at one time?

He is also a New Zealand international according to wikipedia.

Archived