St.Mirren 2015/2016 thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I'm sure the Golden Boot winner in Romania is coming to trial in The Scottish Championship.

#warchest

Nah, there's hardly anything to talk about with us right now, so I'll literally post any rumour that comes along. :P

Yes I'm sure the Golden Boot winner in Romania is coming to trial in The Scottish Championship.

To be fair I read it as Christian Nade. So am relieved. Tade always looked like a very decent footballer with absolutely no end product. It's quite nice to see him making a good career for himself at Cluj. The Romanian league is surely poorer over the piece (save for the best 3 or 4 clubs) than the top league in Scotland though, no?

He would be an unnecessary signing because we've signed Gow. Sadlier is a better option than both. As djchapstick said it would pretty much be a wasted wage when other positions are a more pressing concern.

Agnew and McLean are not comparable, McLean is a far superior player. Agnew and Gow are comparable. Mallan has shown he can create and score goals - if he is afforded the freedom McLean got then I don't see why he can't be the replacement. Agnew is a luxury player who shirks a challenge much like Gow. Unnecessary signing and we have better training at the club.

You seem to have seen a lot of Agnew, I must admit I haven't however I do know he plays a similar role and I fully realise he will not be up to the quality of McLean but we are now a championship club and will never be signing players og kenny's quality while in this division. AFAIK Gow and Agnew do not play the same role so in my eyes are not comparible. I expect if we do sign Agnew he will prove a better player than Gow.

Sevco at Ibrox first game. :lol:

Should be a good laugh eh?

The team will need to be on their game from the very start, very little adjustment period for the young players. Can see this going a 2 ways to be honest. Slow stumbling start where we only pick up a couple of points or a statement of intent by picking up 6+. The 2 toughest away games possible for us and a tricky home game.

Can't wait to get started.

Rumour is Jamie Langfield as player/coach and keeping ridgers.

It's definitely the route we're looking to go down, with a coach that can act as a back up keeper, so wouldn't be surprised.

Archived