St.Mirren 2015/2016 thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this game. Pick random St Mirren players and ask how they are. Okay, how's Clangers doing?

No,no,no. You do not understand the rules. You can only ask about ex-players that now play with the Buds. In your case Quinn. So ask the right question and you will get an answer.

NorthBank, on 23 Apr 2016 - 12:28, said:

No,no,no. You do not understand the rules. You can only ask about ex-players that now play with the Buds. In your case Quinn. So ask the right question and you will get an answer.

Where's my fucking answer then!?

How's Cooper?

Webster = shite, wouldn't be fussed if he's punted.

Quinn = shite, wouldn't be fussed if he's punted.

Irvine = shite, wouldn't be fussed if he's punted.

Langfield = shite, wouldn't be fussed if he's punted.

Cooper = shite, wouldn't be fussed if he's punted.

HTH THX etc.

Caveat to that post would be is Quinn is the best looking.

With the departure of Thommo looming, our squad will become a bit too ugly for my liking.

Therefore I wouldn't be averse to Rocco signing up to fill that gaping man crush void. That void which fanboys like myself are oh too keen to fill up.

Caveat to that post would be is Quinn is the best looking.

With the departure of Thommo looming, our squad will become a bit too ugly for my liking.

Therefore I wouldn't be averse to Rocco signing up to fill that gaping man crush void. That void which fanboys like myself are oh too keen to fill up.

I'll have a pint of that thanks.....

I really like Quinn, he'd be my first choice to keep assuming Goodwin is away. He was rotten today though. Think he's much better in that advanced role he excelled in against Hibs.

That game was easily his best for us. I'm still undecided on him but I'd likely keep him and Irvine. (Is Irvine under contract?)

Cooper, there's a player in there but he's too indecisive and doesn't know himself where he's going a lot of the time. He's certainly got ability though.

I'd keep Quinn no problem. His signing is one of the reasons we ended up comfortably staying up I reckon, as he gave us more mobility and made us more solid in midfeild.

I'd also keep Langfield, he's been excellent and has won us a few games himself. I know Lex had the embarrassing incident when he was tweeting Langfield and demanding that he retire, but I think he needs to let that go. His "mate" Ridgers is away now and never coming back.

I'd keep Quinn if we can but I can see a lower end Prem team trying to sign him.

We don't have a choice on Irvine or Langers, they're both signed up for next season.

I heard we have a clause in the loan deal with Clarkson that we have the option to sign him if we want, what do Saints fans think? I don't think he scores enough or looks like scoring. I'd rather we chanced our arm with Sutton.

I'd keep Quinn if we can but I can see a lower end Prem team trying to sign him.

We don't have a choice on Irvine or Langers, they're both signed up for next season.

I heard we have a clause in the loan deal with Clarkson that we have the option to sign him if we want, what do Saints fans think? I don't think he scores enough or looks like scoring. I'd rather we chanced our arm with Sutton.

I think Clarkson is OK. He's a hard worker, and I think when he first signed anyway, he was a good foil for Shankland.

I think Sutton is a bit different from Clarkson. I'd see him more as a replacement for Shankland if we can't keep him, and we'd still need someone to do his running for him.

I think Clarkson is OK. He's a hard worker, and I think when he first signed anyway, he was a good foil for Shankland.

I think Sutton is a bit different from Clarkson. I'd see him more as a replacement for Shankland if we can't keep him, and we'd still need someone to do his running for him.

Clarksons probably the kind of striker you need in this division. Can mix it physically, good at holding the ball up and linking play.

We'll need at least 3 new strikers, unless we can rob Shankland off Aberdeen for another season.

I'd take Darren Barr! Jack Baird needs another season of learning, would be unfair to heap the pressure on him again next season. An experienced partner for Webster is a must.

We'll trade you Sutton and Lappin for Watson and Mallan

When Sutton and Lappin played for us before they were brilliant together. Lappin playing on the left banging in crosses for Sutton. Sutton's goals fair dried up after we sold Lappin.

Clarksons probably the kind of striker you need in this division. Can mix it physically, good at holding the ball up and linking play.

We'll need at least 3 new strikers, unless we can rob Shankland off Aberdeen for another season.

I'd take Darren Barr! Jack Baird needs another season of learning, would be unfair to heap the pressure on him again next season. An experienced partner for Webster is a must.

Clarkson was poor at Dumbarton on Saturday. Way too slow in thought and action. Shankland was dinking wee through balls for him and Clarkson either did not anticipate them or get to them fast enough. Reckon we can get better. Would take Buchanan (aged  31, 12 goals this season) or White (aged 24, 14 goals this season) from Livi before I would take Clarkson (aged 30, 1 goal this season).

Archived