St.Mirren 2015/2016 thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing the "lot of big talk" he's referring to came from Lex, who fans of just about every club on here seem obsessed with and believe his views represent those of the majority of Saints fans.

Is Lex actually Derek superfan?

Flag...wig....face paint...

that could explain a lot.

I remember seeing him "rawk out" to the Ace of Spades at a player of the year do a couple of years ago. What a guy.

Edited to add...With a cuddly toy panda bear tied to his wrist.

It was a Ross County fan that highlighted Harkins not tracking his man at corners.

I pointed out that County capitalised on it and it grew arms and legs.

How has Rocco been? I gather he was injured and came on as a sub again recently.

I'm guessing the "lot of big talk" he's referring to came from Lex, who fans of just about every club on here seem obsessed with and believe his views represent those of the majority of Saints fans.

Oh it was more than poor Lex - the st Mirren thread from that season had a few belting quotes from varying posters with talk of top 6 and definitely finishing above Dundee - I believe even st Mirren fans were cringing reading it back.

Anyway - this whole Mallan fiasco is dead, as you were

Oh it was more than poor Lex - the st Mirren thread from that season had a few belting quotes from varying posters with talk of top 6 and definitely finishing above Dundee - I believe even st Mirren fans were cringing reading it back.

Anyway - this whole Mallan fiasco is dead, as you were

The boasts were indeed terrible. I can never see any need for it - and as is the way with the Internet generally, it results in all Saints fans being tarred with the same brush.

It's like that stupid Morton fan (if that's not a tautology) with his relegation-themed hashtags and calling it 'glorious' that they're a couple of points above us, mid-season, as we fight for the fifth-place trophy. Fucking idiot.

It makes you think they all think they're having a great season - but if you read posts from a lot of their supporters, they're decent guys who post sensibly.

I pointed out that County capitalised on it and it grew arms and legs.

How has Rocco been? I gather he was injured and came on as a sub again recently.

He was very solid in the middle of the park before his injury. Rae used him as a sort of second striker against Hibs last weekend and he was fantastic, he linked the play superbly and didn't lose a header. Would be gutted if he left in the summer assuming Goodwin is gone as well.

He was very solid in the middle of the park before his injury. Rae used him as a sort of second striker against Hibs last weekend and he was fantastic, he linked the play superbly and didn't lose a header. Would be gutted if he left in the summer assuming Goodwin is gone as well.

I'm glad he's done well.  He deserved much more game time at Ross County, but was never going to be first choice ahead of the manager's favourite.

He quite often played the No 10 role linking a lone striker to midfield in his time with us too and I thought it was probably his best position.

A recent interview I did with St Mirren striker Calum Gallagher, conducted at their Ralston Training Centre. Nothing in-depth, just a quick 5 min chat about St Mirren's season and expectations for next season. Would be great if you'd have a watch!

A recent interview I did with St Mirren striker Calum Gallagher, conducted at their Ralston Training Centre. Nothing in-depth, just a quick 5 min chat about St Mirren's season and expectations for next season. Would be great if you'd have a watch!

should have told the other players to shut up or move away. Quite a lot of background noise.

Archived