St.Mirren 2015/2016 thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burp!!

After getting fed up with Foreign cuisine, I was never out the Gulnar when at Stenhousemuir and East Stirling. I have now returned to my roots, the good old Butcher meat products and I hear there is the quality purveyor of Butcher meat in Elderslie.

Perhaps its about time I returned to help my old team its hour of need and the close proximity of a decent butchers is a major pull for me.

I'm not expecting miracles like the Black Pudding from Cockburns of Dingwall, that is the best ever! This fash for the Stornaway BP really annoys me as i find it way too rich and makes me crap 3 times a day.

So St Mirren bring me back, you know with a decent butchers in the area - I will do anything to keep my job Including getting Saints Promotion this season!- Vote Coughlin!

Burp!!

After getting fed up with Foreign cuisine, I was never out the Gulnar when at Stenhousemuir and East Stirling. I have now returned to my roots, the good old Butcher meat products and I hear there is the quality purveyor of Butcher meat in Elderslie.

Perhaps its about time I returned to help my old team its hour of need and the close proximity of a decent butchers is a major pull for me.

I'm not expecting miracles like the Black Pudding from Cockburns of Dingwall, that is the best ever! This fash for the Stornaway BP really annoys me as i find it way too rich and makes me crap 3 times a day.

So St Mirren bring me back, you know with a decent butchers in the area - I will do anything to keep my job Including getting Saints Promotion this season!- Vote Coughlin!

What is this utter tripe?

We went to the caledonian last night pre match and despite only being in an hour or so it was great.We will go back next time we are through in paisley.They even have an astro turf pitch laid on the corridor that takes you into the beer garden.John the owner was getting some of our lads photos taken for the pubs website.Quality :thumsup2

We went to the caledonian last night pre match and despite only being in an hour or so it was great.We will go back next time we are through in paisley.They even have an astro turf pitch laid on the corridor that takes you into the beer garden.John the owner was getting some of our lads photos taken for the pubs website.Quality :thumsup2[/quote

Glad you had fun, the result makes the trip that bit better too!

Will need a pub itinerary for Kirkcaldy.

Burp!!

What on earth are you talking about you utter puddle drinker?

Archived