St.Mirren 2015/2016 thread

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fine with that, to be honest. I don't think he's as bad as everyone makes him out to be. Still pretty young for a goalkeeper at 24 so hopefully we can get an experienced back up/coach in to help him out.

I agree with that. I think he struggled at the start when he was brought in but by the end of the season looked more assured and confident, we could do a lot worse imo.

Heard a lot of good things about Danny Rogers and had hoped Murray would go in for him again, but can't see him coming to be backup. Just have to hope Ridgers comes onto a game. I suppose as others have said he's still young for a keeper and did show some signs of improvement, I'm just not convinced at all in his ability to command his area and I'm not sure his defence is either.

Heard a lot of good things about Danny Rogers and had hoped Murray would go in for him again, but can't see him coming to be backup. Just have to hope Ridgers comes onto a game. I suppose as others have said he's still young for a keeper and did show some signs of improvement, I'm just not convinced at all in his ability to command his area and I'm not sure his defence is either.

I heard we are looking at an experienced guy to come in and be no 2 to Ridgers but also be the goalkeeping coach. I have seen Langfield's name mentioned but only as a online rumour. Seems to come up nearly every season that one.

Summer of the Rock starts now! :thumsup2

I don't think there's many other players who've left us you'd want to be honest. Mark Wilson still doesn't have a club and I wouldn't at all be surprised to see him join up with Murray. He was pretty dreadful with us.

Archived