St.Mirren 2015/2016 thread

That's a quite fantastic return considering its only been two weeks. What's our usual uptake? 2500-3000?

Is the early bird offer not shorter in duration this season? If so, might that account for the early uptake?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Over 1800 season tickets sold already! Pretty impressive stuff.

Should see some bumper crowds next season.

The official site says its 2700 when you take in the free kids tickets for under twelves. Great return at this early stage considering how poor this season has been.

Murray was in Tony macaroni in livi today. 3 italian waiters signed for you lot.

It's funny because we've gone down a level and now are being forced to attract a lower standard of player than we may have been able to do so whilst in the top flight.

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when..... (hopefully not back at Hampden)

Like shits in the night. Good luck in the big league. I hope we can do as good a job as you managed in keeping Newco down.

Gary Teale away by mutual consent. Unsurprising.

Yes not a suprise cup winning legend we'll always remember him sprinting down that line and cutting it back to Isma :) All the best to Gary but a gamble we could hardly afford i think

Good news about Teale.

Thanks for your service Gary and you'll always be a cup winning legend but you're just not what's needed at the club at the moment and if it were to be done it's best it's done quickly. Surprised and pleased to see the BoD move with unfamiliar urgency over the last couple of weeks.

My abiding memory of him would also be that day at Hampden and me absolutely shitting myself that he was going to shoot before he nonchalantly squared the ball perfectly into the path of the onrushing Isma. That and the many raucous renditions of "Teale will tear you apart, again" afterwards.

The 3-0 win at Dundee was probably his high point as gaffer but it was pretty much all downhill from there. Not sure if he has a future as a no.1 tbh.

Hibs have signed James Keatings.

If ourselves and Hibs are both in for a player there is only going to be 1 winner :( .

We will have to deal with the scraps after the likes of Hearts,Killie,Motherwell,Thistle,County,Hibs have had their fill. Unless Murray can find a gem or two.

1900 season tickets sold now! At a guesstimate I'd say we normally sell around 2500 maybe? Looks like the fans are happy with the managerial appointment and hopefully a season which doesn't involve a relegation battle.

Archived