St.Mirren 2015/2016 thread

Don't care about Rae's past. Don't care who he supports. Don't care about how he comes across in interviews.

All I care about is results. Deliver them and he could become a legend. Fail to and he will be next on the ever growing scrap heap.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't care about Rae's past. Don't care who he supports. Don't care about how he comes across in interviews.

All I care about is results. Deliver them and he could become a legend. Fail to and he will be next on the ever growing scrap heap.

That's how it pretty much should be seen.

Coventry Saint, on 20 Dec 2015 - 21:24, said:

Doesn't like Doug Imrie, you say? Welcome aboard, Alex!

Pretty sure he had him and the keeper David Hutton by the throat in the tunnel after a freezing cold game away to Clyde. Reason I remember is because I had a pre-match programme in which Hutton was saying Rae was one of his all time heroes. :lol:

Most Morton fans had severe reservations about Jim Duffy but he has turned that perception completely around with his record so far. You just never know how it will pan out so fans should give the man a chance. As for interviews etc., I have no doubt the St Mirren directors knew who was out there and did their homework on him based on the need to steady the ship. They probably reckoned that this was not a job for a rookie manager (as Teale and Murray proved albeit Murray would be a rookie in terms of running a full time club).

Much as the Morton fan in me would love to see St Mirren in a league below us for a change, wearing another hat, we have only just got our derby match back and losing it again would be a financial pain.

post-59052-0-75527300-1450730583_thumb.j

Archived