FIFA officials arrested.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/27/several-top-fifa-officials-arrested

Why has our game been taken over by tax corrupt lowlife scum?

No wonder FIFA's pop magazine is claiming that a dissolved club can re-emerge after cheating and thieving their way into the history books.

Time to reclaim the game.

Where they caught in the buff?

"The New York Times says plain-clothed police officers took the room keys from the reception of Baur au Lac hotel, where the officials were staying, and headed to their rooms. It said the operation was carried out peacefully"

I wonder if this affects the decisions to award Russia and Qatar the next two world cups? :rolleyes:

I'm not holding my breath on that one mind ;)

Edited by jagfox(Pt)

Have they been RICO'd? If they have then they could be looking at 20 year minimum sentences.

Also, not sure if it's been confirmed but have seen it posited Sepp Blatter is Swiss and thus cannot be extradited under Swiss law. Might be a wee saving on the FIFA travel budget if that's the case, although I'm not sure it is.

Where they caught in the buff?

"The New York Times says plain-clothed police officers took the room keys from the reception of Baur au Lac hotel, where the officials were staying, and headed to their rooms. It said the operation was carried out peacefully"

I don't suppose we will hear how many hoors were found in their rooms. 8)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/27/several-top-fifa-officials-arrested

Why has our game been taken over by tax corrupt lowlife scum?

No wonder FIFA's pop magazine is claiming that a dissolved club can re-emerge after cheating and thieving their way into the history books.

Time to reclaim the game.

Perhaps someone could set up an alternative body and see how many jump ship.

Nae chance, just dreaming me.

Busy week for Swiss police. Arresting FIFA officials on suspicion of corruption, so soon after arresting those bears for woodland defecation 8)