The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2015-2016

glensmad

Absolutely not the case.

Yoker are on 22 points. If they lose tonight, they obviously stay on 22 points. They then have Maybole (bottom of the league) twice to play, and Ardrossan at home, a very possible 9 points to take them up to 31 points. In that scenario, Ardrossan would have a maximum of 29 points, and Greenock are finished on 31 points. Greenock's goal difference is -5, Yoker's is -9. But if Yoker were to win three games in a row after a not-too-heavy defeat at Kilwinning, then they could easily go above Greenock on goal difference, thus ensuring their safety.

^^^^Doesn't get the point.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You obv don't either, The figures are in front of you. Be realistic. The man is saying a loss to Kilwinning wouldn't terrible for yoker, Obv yoker will try and win the game but it's not the end of the world if it's a defeat

Perhaps arithmetic and logic aren't his best topics.  :P

You obv don't either, The figures are in front of you. Be realistic. The man is saying a loss to Kilwinning wouldn't terrible for yoker, Obv yoker will try and win the game but it's not the end of the world if it's a defeat

Perhaps arithmetic and logic aren't his best topics.  :P

Neither of you doing yourself justice here. It's a wonder the junior forum has a bit of a reputation on this site.

I'd have thought it obvious why a Clydebank fan would want to encourage Yoker to get a good result tonight.

If you're still struggling, it's because we would benefit massively, and I was trying to dress up our need for a favour in a vaguely humorous manner.

Neither of you doing yourself justice here. It's a wonder the junior forum has a bit of a reputation on this site.

I'd have thought it obvious why a Clydebank fan would want to encourage Yoker to get a good result tonight.

If you're still struggling, it's because we would benefit massively, and I was trying to dress up our need for a favour in a vaguely humorous manner.

To be fair, when you use this site on your phone you don't see the "My team" bit at the side, so I personally had no idea what team you supported. Your sarcasm washed right over me, so you need to work on your delivery.  :thumsup2

Well that's me told then!!!!!!. Worse for me is that, at the moment, I have to work on Tuesday and I am unlikely to get to the game

However, the folk I have to see have cancelled on me before due to unexpected shift at work, so here's hoping !!!!!

hope you make the game ðŸ‘

Ardrossan Winton Rovers are relegated after tonight's result, and Cumbernauld United have secured their place in the league for next season.

Yoker came close to what could have been an important point, but they are not down yet and could stay up with three wins against relegated teams in their remaining matches.

Kilwinning have moved into the play-off place thanks to their late winner, which was a blow for Cumnock and Clydebank.

Bellshill finished the season positively, and their late season form has been impressive but all too late.

Not sure pal, it was late notice for us supporters only finding out on Sat night about the game and with it being one of our longest away journeys I know of a few folk struggling to make it due to work commitments etc...

Fixtures for tonight and tomorrow :-

Tuesday

Kilsyth Rangers (6th) v Cumnock Juniors (4th)

Wednesday

Clydebank (2nd) v Rutherglen Glencairn (8th)

Cumbernauld United (7th) v Kilwinning Rangers (3rd)

Your thoughts ?

It's a straight-forward equation for Cumnock now, if they win their remaining three games they will be champions on goal difference.

who's cumnocks last game against? They play Kilsyth tonight and sba on sat both away.

Mon the papers

Fixtures for tonight and tomorrow :-

Tuesday

Kilsyth Rangers (6th) v Cumnock Juniors (4th)

Wednesday

Clydebank (2nd) v Rutherglen Glencairn (8th)

Cumbernauld United (7th) v Kilwinning Rangers (3rd)

Your thoughts ?

Kilwinning weren't that great last night & it took a goal 5 minutes from time to beat a very good (on the night) Whe Ho, we were well worth a draw.

Cumnock

Bankies

Buffs

Bankies face an anxious wait it'd seem. Buffs could get a lift from last night and kick on. Cumnock know it's all there for them to grab.

Archived