The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2015-2016

glensmad

Do u think ruggie has the squad to stay up this year? Or is it work in progress??

I think we have a squad that could stay up, yes. I'm not predicting that we will, as I don't do predictions, but I believe our current squad is good enough to stay up. But we're still looking to strengthen it before the deadline.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assessment?? Lol...gets better and better

Well, you asked me a question about our squad, and my "assessment" is that it could be good enough to stay up without the use of our u21s. Call it an "assessment", or an "opinion", or whatever suits you.

Is that not exactly what I've been trying to say ? You guys have to think about it instead of just diving in and making yourselves look stupid by trying to ridicule me for agreeing with you ! It's not rocket science ! ;-)

ever thought its maybe you that most people are fed up reading your pish

Looking at the league table, it's interesting to see that half of the league have lost as many or more games than we have. Our problem has been four draws and only two wins. The four draws have all been games that we should have won on the balance of play (in my opinion), and even two wins from those four draws would see us only two points behind fifth place.

Yesterday was very encouraging for Glencairn supporters, the new players fitted in really well, and if we'd been a wee bit luckier in the last minute we could have won the game. We'll take that forward and into next week now, it was a small step in the right direction, but we still have a lot of work to do.

If ma aunt hid baws shed b ma uncle

Ah ha aye bit they mite no win them Yer sum man pedro.

You know me, always looking for positives. If you have no hope in your team, then what's the point in going to watch them ? I recognise where our weaknesses are the same as everybody else, but I like to stay optimistic, no matter how much numpties like yellowcard try to destroy that optimism. It's just what I do.

Archived