The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2015-2016

glensmad

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I've checked the results. A struggling glencairn happy with a draw on a carpet. Get some new goals ffs.

Who said we were happy ? We were gutted we didn't win the game given the chances we had in the second half. The match report reflects that.

http://www.freewebs.com/rutherglenglencairn/largsthistlea27216.htm

Looking at the league table, it's interesting to see that half of the league have lost as many or more games than we have. Our problem has been four draws and only two wins. The four draws have all been games that we should have won on the balance of play (in my opinion), and even two wins from those four draws would see us only two points behind fifth place.

Yesterday was very encouraging for Glencairn supporters, the new players fitted in really well, and if we'd been a wee bit luckier in the last minute we could have won the game. We'll take that forward and into next week now, it was a small step in the right direction, but we still have a lot of work to do.

Looking at the league table, it's interesting to see that half of the league have lost as many or more games than we have. Our problem has been four draws and only two wins. The four draws have all been games that we should have won on the balance of play (in my opinion), and even two wins from those four draws would see us only two points behind fifth place.

Yesterday was very encouraging for Glencairn supporters, the new players fitted in really well, and if we'd been a wee bit luckier in the last minute we could have won the game. We'll take that forward and into next week now, it was a small step in the right direction, but we still have a lot of work to do.

gonnea stop

These if only stories every team got a if only story , give it a rest you are we're you are deal with it

gonnea stop

These if only stories every team got a if only story , give it a rest you are we're you are deal with it

Do you actually read what I write, or do you just make assumptions about what you actually want me to be saying ? I'm not interested in what other teams' "if only" stories are, I look at it from my own team's opinion, as all football fans do. If that's difficult for you to understand, or difficult for you to accept, then that's your problem. Nobody at Glencairn gives a toss what you think anymore.

Thank God someone said it before I did. Boring or no Rutherglen are where they are cause of there poor performances. Aye....should've won it but... Naw u got beat get over it Peter.

Is that not exactly what I've been trying to say ? You guys have to think about it instead of just diving in and making yourselves look stupid by trying to ridicule me for agreeing with you ! It's not rocket science ! ;-)

Archived