The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2015-2016

glensmad

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Maybole assistant manager I think is an absolute bunnet. Said to one of our players after a Maybole player fouled him a couple of times that he maybe shouldn't wear pink boots and he won't get fouled.

Later got sent to the changing rooms and was trying to make fun of the fact I was wearing a hoodie and paid 6 quid to get in. Best 6 quid I've spent so far to see his greeting face

Did he get sent off for slagging your gear?

The Maybole assistant manager I think is an absolute bunnet. Said to one of our players after a Maybole player fouled him a couple of times that he maybe shouldn't wear pink boots and he won't get fouled.

Later got sent to the changing rooms and was trying to make fun of the fact I was wearing a hoodie and paid 6 quid to get in. Best 6 quid I've spent so far to see his greeting face

Should have asked him about his daughters pictures that's doing the rounds ✊

Love the way ur always positive but i think well b playing each other in league games nxt season

We're only 4 points behind the teams in 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th, with the same number of games played except for Blantyre who have a game in hand. There are 48 points to be played for.

So of course I look for positives, as this league can change very quickly. Just look at Largs last season, they were doomed in March and safe by May.

There's a lot of football still to be played. You may well prove to be correct in time, but with only 10 games played out of 26 it's silly to say anybody are relegation certainties.

We're only 4 points behind the teams in 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th, with the same number of games played except for Blantyre who have a game in hand. There are 48 points to be played for.

So of course I look for positives, as this league can change very quickly. Just look at Largs last season, they were doomed in March and safe by May.

There's a lot of football still to be played. You may well prove to be correct in time, but with only 10 games played out of 26 it's silly to say anybody are relegation certainties.

very true. I didnt say ur certanties for relegation, just like were not certainties for promotion,but the way thimgs r going i think we will see morn of u nxt season

Great highlights.

Shotts looked like they were worth their win. They seemed to have turned the corner, I thought they were relegation fodder after a couple of games.

Amazing how the game has changed, I would still class the Shotts centre half challenge as a good strong tackle rather than a red card.

Great highlights.

Shotts looked like they were worth their win. They seemed to have turned the corner, I thought they were relegation fodder after a couple of games.

Amazing how the game has changed, I would still class the Shotts centre half challenge as a good strong tackle rather than a red card.

It's not very clear from the video, but from my angle (on the open terracing on the other side) it was over the ball and caught Batchelor badly late, and missed the ball completely. It was a red card every day of the week.

I would agree that Shotts were the better team throughout most of the match, but they did play about 45 minutes with an extra man, so you would expect that. When we equalised I thought the momentum was with us and we would be the more likely team to grab a winner, but fair play to Shotts, they upped their game again and Cairns was the difference. I think our boys were mentally and physically tired from battling back from two goals down with a man less, and we didn't have the energy to see it out for a draw.

• 2 weeks later...

Scheduled fixtures for Saturday :-

Blantyre Victoria (10th) v Bellshill Athletic (13th)

Greenock Juniors (7th) v Yoker Athletic (5th)

Largs Thistle (1st) v Kilsyth Rangers (6th)

Maybole Juniors (14th) v Cumbernauld United (8th)

Rutherglen Glencairn (12th) v Ardrossan Winton Rovers (11th)

Shotts Bon Accord (9th) v Kilwinning Rangers (3rd)

Your thoughts ?

Your thoughts ?

H

D

D

A

A

Your thoughts ?

H

D

H

D

A

A

Archived