The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2015-2016

glensmad

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm only using you. :P

Would have to say after our first season back when we should have gone on for promotion the next 2 were dismal and resulted in a change of manager. Last season after a transitional period with new management was releitvly successful after a poor start. The positive start to this campaigne would back up our decision to change things.Would think the Glens are spending considerably more money than Kilsyth. Wooing away our long standing captain of 8 years would look to back that up.

Would have to say after our first season back when we should have gone on for promotion the next 2 were dismal and resulted in a change of manager. Last season after a transitional period with new management was releitvly successful after a poor start. The positive start to this campaigne would back up our decision to change things.Would think the Glens are spending considerably more money than Kilsyth. Wooing away our long standing captain of 8 years would look to back that up.

8 years? Paul Doyle signed in 2009. He wasnt exactly wooed away either. He moved away so travelling to Kilsyth wasnt an option.

8 years? Paul Doyle signed in 2009. He wasnt exactly wooed away either. He moved away so travelling to Kilsyth wasnt an option.

February 2008 according to the SJFA registration records, which means he was at Kilsyth for 6 seasons plus a few months.

You are correct in the second sentence.

He came to Glencairn because Willie Harvey convinced him it was the right move for him at the time. Whatever motivation Paul had really isn't anybody else's business, to be honest. We're delighted to have him, he's been excellent this season so far.

He came to Glencairn because Willie Harvey convinced him it was the right move for him at the time. Whatever motivation Paul had really isn't anybody else's business, to be honest. We're delighted to have him, he's been excellent this season so far.

Did Wullie make him 'an offer he couldn't refuse',glens? :huh:

Euzi speculated that it maybe a reason. This is a discussion board .... Because the two of you started to get shirty about it the it encourages otherwise totally disinterested ppl like me to stick their tuppence worth in :P

Euzi speculated that it maybe a reason. This is a discussion board .... Because the two of you started to get shirty about it the it encourages otherwise totally disinterested ppl like me to stick their tuppence worth in :P

I'll deal with you tomorrow big yin. :P

He came for the wonga££. The team train in coatbridge and he lives in Bellshill. Any way the point I was making was that Rutherglen splash considerably more money about than Kilsyth

He came for the wonga££. The team train in coatbridge and he lives in Bellshill. Any way the point I was making was that Rutherglen splash considerably more money about than Kilsyth

I'm not convinced, but there's little point in this discussion without evidence.

Archived