The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2015-2016

glensmad

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't make the trip to Cumbernauld yesterday but I'm told it was a good 3 points for Cumnock against a good Cumberbauld side. Apparently Cumnock did their usual and played some good football but missed a good few chances in the 1st half going in 1-0 up. Cumbernauld pulled it back second half but Cumnock scored again to win 2-1. After a poor start this team seem to be gelling and putting a run of results together. Well done the Nock.

I couldn't make the trip to Cumbernauld yesterday but I'm told it was a good 3 points for Cumnock against a good Cumberbauld side. Apparently Cumnock did their usual and played some good football but missed a good few chances in the 1st half going in 1-0 up. Cumbernauld pulled it back second half but Cumnock scored again to win 2-1. After a poor start this team seem to be gelling and putting a run of results together. Well done the Nock.

Yes Cumnock played well and if they had taken there chances in the first half they could have been out of sight. Think the win was well deserved.

There's really no defending the racist remarks made by that Largs individual. I'm not sure what action, if any, will be taken by my club but I do hope something is done because no person deserves to be on the receiving end of such an attack.

Come on then, expand your statement. Tell us more, or is it a wee drunken post that you can't be bothered to remove when you wake up with a kebab on your face in the morning.

Spoke to a player last night at a function he was at. Said that the incident had been reported so we will see what happens. No drunken post. It's just fact

You must be relieved Peter!

Yes, it was good to finally hold onto a lead and get the win. To be fair, only the three top teams have lost fewer games than us, and more than half of the league have lost more than us. It's the draws that have been punishing us and not scoring enough goals, but we're hopefully addressing that at the moment. Defensively we're tight with Doyle and Neil together in central defence. Only four teams have conceded fewer goals than us, even with the four we conceded to a 100% Largs side. Our "troubles" have been a wee bit exaggerated in my opinion, had we turned a couple of the draws into wins (we should have won v Blantyre and Yoker in my opinion) we'd be sitting in 4th place. But we didn't, so we have to deal with that. But hopefully yesterday's result will give the squad and the supporters a big lift, and we can build on that.

yoker 0 kilsyth 2

dunno where they get there information for match reports from,but the sunday mail,u gotta wonder ? joe barclay not bradley is our striker,and i quote "an easy victory at holm park " dunno what game they were watching,but it was far from easy,yes i thought we were better team,but to suggest it was easy is an insult to yoker f.c.

Thats me ranting after a win too lol.

Still get relegated!!Didn't c u today,were u there?

Out of curiosity, did you go to Maybole v Glencairn as you had shouted from the rooftops all last week that you were going to do ? It was only after the game that somebody reminded me that you said you were going. I didn't see you, but I spent the first half on the far side of the pitch and most of the second half behind the goal we were attacking.

Naw,fell asleep!

Funny that, as you seemed pretty excited all last week about going to the game, you told everybody repeatedly about it. Perhaps the excitement of the prospect of watching Super League football was just too much for your body to cope with ?

Archived