Ok, so here we go. Here are the opening fixtures for Saturday :-

Ardrossan Winton Rovers v Clydebank

Blantyre Victoria v Rutherglen Glencairn

Cumbernauld United v Maybole Juniors

Greenock Juniors v Cumnock Juniors

Kilsyth Rangers v Bellshill Athletic

Largs Thistle v Shotts Bon Accord

Yoker Athletic v Kilwinning Rangers

How are we feeling ahead of the big kick off, after the Sectional League Cups ?

Bankies

Glens

Draw

Cumnock

Draw

Shotts

Buffs

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always had that impression as well, however Greenock only won 3 home league games last season, and lost 8.

Unfortunately, one of the 3 you won was against my team, although I'll never ever work out how we didn't win that match. :blink:

Hard to argue with that Glensmad, although i doubt many teams felt they left with an easy 3 points. In particular i think back to the pollok fixture on the opening day last season when they were made to work very hard for the points. Davie Winters was excellent that day.

I had doubts Maybole going to Cumbernauld and getting any points but after going to Auchinleck and winning they must have a bit of confidence going into this match. Would still take a point though.

Do you play with Maybole Fat Tits?

You did play ok on Wednesday and worked hard so I wouldn't be surprised if you managed to scrape a draw to be honest.

Haha about time you had a go back at him. He's obsessed with Glencairn.

We take it as a compliment that he hopes that one day his club will play at the level that we've been playing at for the past seven years. ;-)

We take it as a compliment that he hopes that one day his club will play at the level that we've been playing at for the past seven years. ;-)

Yes, Peter, but are you good enough to go the extra yard and play at the next level in season 2016-2017?

That is the question ALL JUNIOR FOLLOWERS on here have been too shy to ask ^_^

A few shock results today. None more so than the 4-0 victory for Greenock against title favourites Cumnock.

Greenock well deserved there victory by taking all the chances presented to them. Cumnock took none of theirs including a penalty. A poor performance that was evident to all the Cumnock supporters.

Do you play with Maybole Fat Tits?

You did play ok on Wednesday and worked hard so I wouldn't be surprised if you managed to scrape a draw to be honest.

Managed to scrape a wee 5-1 win ????????. No im just a supporter way fat tits????

Cumbernauld will feel aggrieved at losing a goal minutes after taking the lead, the joys of having no linesmen was evident with Mayboles equaliser, the player was clearly offside yet the ref allowed the goal to stand, things could have been different but who knows.

Sloppy play from the inexperienced Cumbernauld defence cost them dearly today, and although Maybole deserved the victory the scoreline flattered them. Perhaps that made up for last seasons opener when Maybole dominated the game and only came away with a point after Cumbernauld scored in the final minutes totally against the run of play

So are u saying Cumbernauld dominated this time and got humped 5-1?

Archived