The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2015-2016

glensmad

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We still have a job to do tomorrow night against a Glens team with nothing to lose.

Certainly the pressure is off now for us and hopefully we can enjoy the final few games. But sometimes we play at our best when we're up against it, e.g. our recent performances in the wins v Cumnock and Kilwinning. We have a decent record at Holm Park as well, so I'm looking forward to the game without having to worry about any other results.

A major collapse would equal a draw from either team providing we win of course. Although it's not ideal to have to rely on other teams doing you favours. It's been a great end to the season and some effort from our lads

Got to say that's some turnaround from Cumnock who surrendered meekly to us on Saturday. That wipes out our goal advantage completely. Also not really the Kilsyth team that battled so well in 2 games against us at Holm Park.

with cumbernauld and Rutherglen both safe and central cup ties to be played by both I don't see them putting up much a fight over the next few league games that's left

A very strange result.

Also strange the game was played on a tuesday.

No reason why Cumnock could not play Monday and Wednesday like Kilwinning.

The Kilsyth pitch is the best I have seen all season! Speaking to the guys on Saturday they were telling us it was already rented out on Other days and it suited them to play on Tuesday. It is probably a big income from hiring the park out and if both clubs agree why not?

A very strange result.

Also strange the game was played on a tuesday.

No reason why Cumnock could not play Monday and Wednesday like Kilwinning.

You'll need to speak to the fixtures man about that - Tuesday seemed to suit both Cumnock and Kilsyth - end of !!!!!!

Archived