The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2015-2016

glensmad

Av no seen yeez since pre season n tae b honest yeez lookd awrite.Gd away point yest anaw. Hunners a gemes left in tht league tae.

Our squad has changed quite a bit from pre-season, but you're right. We have 15 league games to play, and we're only 6 points behind 5th place, so much can and will change between now and May, and hopefully in our favour. Time will tell.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a rutherglen glen cairn page where you could bam up this wee fella?

I'm starting to take an interest in this thread for obvious reasons an 50% of the stuff on it is aimed at one dude.

naw,they dont have enough supporters for their own page

naw,they dont have enough supporters for their own page

Perhaps you should say we don't have enough online vocal supporters for our own page. We have plenty of fans who read this site, as they regularly comment on it to me, but very few of them actually post anything to back me up or contradict me. But such is life, I can handle that. :thumsup2

By the way, I was at the Cambuslang game a week or two ago, and saw the crowd there. You are in no position to look down your nose at the size of our support, based on that attendance. 8)

Perhaps you should say we don't have enough online vocal supporters for our own page. We have plenty of fans who read this site, as they regularly comment on it to me, but very few of them actually post anything to back me up or contradict me. But such is life, I can handle that. :thumsup2

By the way, I was at the Cambuslang game a week or two ago, and saw the crowd there. You are in no position to look down your nose at the size of our support, based on that attendance. 8)

Maybe some of them were hiding up the tree that grew during one of lang's absences. :huh:

Do we agree that ur nxt 2 games r crucial if u hope 2 stay up. 2 wins will give u a chance but 2 defeats and ur doomed

Not necessarily.

In season 2011-12 we only got 11 points from our first 13 games, but we took 26 points from the second 13 games, and finished in 6th place.

A lot can change in this league. Look at Largs last season, everybody had them doomed in late March, but they made a few squad changes and suddenly they found some momentum and stayed up with a bit to spare in the end.

Why do you feel the need to continually turn this thread into a personal vandetta against Glencairn, are you even a fan of junior football. My granny always said if you can't say anything good then don't say anything at all, in your case you'd be better off staying silent

Ralph, the sad thing about him is he doesn't even realise that he's having a dig at me for holding the same opinion as he does. He's too tied up in knots about wanting to slag us off, that he doesn't even read the posts properly before he dives in with a reply. He's a joke figure amongst our support.

Why do you feel the need to continually turn this thread into a personal vandetta against Glencairn, are you even a fan of junior football. My granny always said if you can't say anything good then don't say anything at all, in your case you'd be better off staying silent

are you his dad

Archived