McGinty quits bellshill

connolly81

Well if that's not a job that would suit Kieran I don't know what is, a local lad with a wealth of experience in the super first division and he's an ex Bellshill player into the bargain. I hope he puts in for it, it'd be good to see him back involved in the juniors.

totally agree mate.

Be very happy to see Rab Sneddon taking it over again...he's been at a few of the games I've made this season and seemed to be 'advising', McGinty at the last match I made it along to.

Also, having spoken to Kieran recently, I know that he was interested in the Bellshill job the last time it became available.

I'm not surprised we have a problem keeping managers, when we have very little money to work with, dont have a home of our own and a small fanbase as a result.

Hopefully, a temporary move to The Rockburn, followed by a permanent move to Academy Park sometime in the future, will give the Club a more sound base to grow the support back to what it was pre-Tollcross and in turn get the Club on a more solid financial footing.

Rumour has it that he's got a new job lined up. My source wouldn't say who but should know by early next week. Might also be a load of rubbish. Suppose we will find out next week haha

Do they wear blue shirts?

Rossvale will only go from strength to strength. Great infrastructure at the club which will only be enhanced by own park being fit for purpose. If can consoilidate in the league at least this season then next season push for promotion. The manager will be staying put

Archived