Dundee United 2015/16 Season

That will be the acid test. If it turns out to be a PR job for the chairman then he'll be a busted flush.

We should get Brian Taylor in. He's used to dealing with dodgy politicians - would like to think he'd get a few straight answers about what's going on.

Brian Taylor is a Unionist arsehole.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He may or may not be a unionist, but I've always found him to be a perfectly pleasant chap.

There's more to life than politics, Granny.

OK he's a pleasant, Dundee High School educated, Unionist arsehole.

So that's now Lichtie, Invergowrie, K.T and Granny that are politic Tam McB's.

I'd say life goes on, but for one of them theres probably a short time 'going on' left.

Ftfy

This could end up being a very long list.

Hugh Duncan, eh.

Interesting one. I suppose it's good to have another wealthy supporter who is prepared to back the club but I always worry there's a potential downside to these things.

Interesting one. I suppose it's good to have another wealthy supporter who is prepared to back the club but I always worry there's a potential downside to these things.

6% interest is the downside - I was considering offering to lend them money - can't get that level of interest from many investments

Avoiding admin by using this money to pay off the unwanted in contract players is the upside - and it means that Mr Duncan's previous investment won't get diluted to 6p in the pound by admin

6% interest is the downside - I was considering offering to lend them money - can't get that level of interest from many investments

Avoiding admin by using this money to pay off the unwanted in contract players is the upside - and it means that Mr Duncan's previous investment won't get diluted to 6p in the pound by admin

Jesus wept.

Are you a photographer?

Archived