Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That, or this is far and away the most hilarious thread on the forum.

Never before have expectations, delusions and reality been so far apart.

It's made for some superb entertainment this season.

Thank you.

No, sincerely, thank you.

That, or this is far and away the most hilarious thread on the forum.

Never before have expectations, delusions and reality been so far apart.

It's made for some superb entertainment this season.

Thank you.

No, sincerely, thank you.

^^^Still Posting in the United threads

I don't get why people come on a multi-club forum then moan about fans of other clubs posting on their threads... It's not something I tend to do, I stick to Dundee related chat, but the mewling about it is ridiculous.

Nobody is moaning about it. Just pointing out how obsessed they are.

The reason you post on a multi club forum is because you have multiple clubs AMARITE

The reason you post on a multi club forum is because you have multiple clubs AMARITE

Love Scottish football Ruggy.

Near 600 posts in the Arbroath season thread and I've racked up a few in here talking about Murray/winding up Deefiant/discussing games I've been to, but other than that I usually just have an input on the Scotland team or whatever is topical, live/big games etc. ;)

Love Scottish football Ruggy.

Near 600 posts in the Arbroath season thread and I've racked up a few in here talking about Murray/winding up Deefiant/discussing games I've been to, but other than that I usually just have an input on the Scotland team or whatever is topical, live/big games etc. ;)

I don't think you've ever wound me up in this thread.

Quite the opposite in fact :lol:

Thank you

I would recommend watching the interviews Arabzone have posted today. Dillon, Paton, Rankin, Morris, Murray. If anyone else has watched them, what are the thoughts? 

Also, I know I get a bit of stick for being a supporter of Dillon but his interview was very, very good. Honest, upfront, admits himself about his performance level. He talks very positively about living in Dundee and what it means to him and his family. Some people would say its sentiment but having someone like Dillon at the club as a player/coach I think is a good thing (especially as we get rid of our entire squad).

Jim Spence has been appointed as a 'Club Consultant' to repair the relations between board and fans.

:lol:

Interesting one, it might be quite positive though as anyone who has listened to Spence knows how much he loves the football in Dundee. Maybe its something a little bit different but it could work if he attends things like fan meetings to act as intermediary etc.

Spencey's appointment is a very positive move.

I don't see him pulling any punches with his personal views and will be seen by the fans as one of their own.

I saw Rankin and Paton's. Rankin I do feel a bit sorry for and he can at least honestly say that he gave 100% to try and keep up us - although ultimately that should be the minimum you'd expect from a professional footballer and I think it's right to let him go. Paton we should've kept imo. I'll watch Dillon's interview later I think.

I saw Rankin and Paton's. Rankin I do feel a bit sorry for and he can at least honestly say that he gave 100% to try and keep up us - although ultimately that should be the minimum you'd expect from a professional footballer and I think it's right to let him go. Paton we should've kept imo. I'll watch Dillon's interview later I think.

Paton has a dig at the youth team which I found strange. He was asked about young players playing on Friday and for the remaining games and basically says "the development team have been poor this year so I don't think many of them would merit a chance to start in the next few games".

Archived