Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should be keeping Donaldson and Durnan. Possibly Telfer and Anier.

Surprised Anier hasn't been used more by Hibs or Dundee Utd this season.

Got pace to burn and he's a decent finisher, especially one on one with the keeper.

Got pace to burn and he's a decent finisher, especially one on one with the keeper.

only one on one I've seen him have was in the semi final and he fucked it up.

Plus 'pace to burn' must be thinking of a different player

Didn't know he had been made redundant.

But apparently not.

I staved off redundancy but took a huge pay cut to become an employee rather than a ltd company consultant (circa 70% in real money terms)

I got put at risk again just yesterday though which is fantastic :lol:

I know you like a job dig Granny but at just 30 years old I'd run a successful Ltd company for a few years and earned a decent wedge. I'll be ok medium term even if I get the punt. You are barking up the wrong tree aiming those jibes at me. Stick to the rape schtick.

Thank you.

Either you are taking the piss or you haven't watched him since he left you.

I'm going for the former.

I staved off redundancy but took a huge pay cut to become an employee rather than a ltd company consultant (circa 70% in real money terms)

I got put at risk again just yesterday though which is fantastic :lol:

I know you like a job dig Granny but at just 30 years old I'd run a successful Ltd company for a few years and earned a decent wedge. I'll be ok medium term even if I get the punt. You are barking up the wrong tree aiming those jibes at me. Stick to the rape schtick.

Thank you.

At least you don't take things seriously.

If things get bad there might be a vacancy as a mascot at Tannadice Terry the Tiger (or whatever the thing's called) is likely to get punted because he's on to big a wedge.

Given you're obsession with Dundee's big team the gig might suit you.

Either you are taking the piss or you haven't watched him since he left you.

I'm going for the former.

Perhaps but I believe he's got 6 starts and 3 goals.  Given the number of dud strikers you've fielded this season I think you might have done better to give Anier more game time than guys like Riski, Bodul, Pongolle, Taggart etc.

George Fox upper £80 more expensive for 18 games in the Championship than any seat at Dens for 18/19 games of Premiership fitba

You have to base your prices on the ability of your fans to pay.

Perhaps but I believe he's got 6 starts and 3 goals.  Given the number of dud strikers you've fielded this season I think you might have done better to give Anier more game time than guys like Riski, Bodul, Pongolle, Taggart etc.

Anier did get more game time than Riski, Bodul, Pongolle and Taggart.

See the Charlie Telfer that was on the bench for relegation threatened Livingston last night, is that the same guy that Utd paid a transfer fee for, aye?

You have to base your prices on the ability of your fans to pay.

I genuinely think the recent sea change in the city footballing wise has turned you into the most bitter person I've ever "met"

It's a fascinating, if horrifying watch. Like a car crash almost.

At least you accepted relegation a long time ago and didn't care about the manner it happened though :lol:

See the Charlie Telfer that was on the bench for relegation threatened Livingston last night, is that the same guy that Utd paid a transfer fee for, aye?

Yup. As I said at the time, just because you have money, doesn't mean you should be shelling out transfer fees.

Him and Muirhead were bonkers signings!

I genuinely think the recent sea change in the city footballing wise has turned you into the most bitter person I've ever "met"

It's a fascinating, if horrifying watch. Like a car crash almost.

At least you accepted relegation a long time ago and didn't care about the manner it happened though :lol:

What's wrong with my statement. You've recently posted that you ran your own company then had to take a significant reduction in income to keep a job. That's market forces (btw I'm not a huge fan of the free market but it's the system we live under).

My business is similar; there's a seasonal variety to it and if required we drop our prices during quiet times to get work.

So, once again, what's wrong with my statement?

Archived