Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim McIntyre will be in for Durnan again, I reckon, if Durnan is free to find a new club.

Dundee Utd ruined Durnan.

Kevin Holt came from the same place, had a poor/indifferent start but has turned into a competent left back as the season has progressed. Very similar to McGinn last season IMO.

Had Durnan not been at an embarrassing catastrofuck of a club he'd not have constantly had his confidence shattered by a succession of managers and fans who simply could not see how shite the whole team was.

IMO he'd be a decent centre half by now if he'd moved to a more stable club.

Ironic that Scotland's model development club have ruined so many promising players.

Dundee Utd ruined Durnan.

Kevin Holt came from the same place, had a poor/indifferent start but has turned into a competent left back as the season has progressed. Very similar to McGinn last season IMO.

Had Durnan not been at an embarrassing catastrofuck of a club he'd not have constantly had his confidence shattered by a succession of managers and fans who simply could not see how shite the whole team was.

IMO he'd be a decent centre half by now if he'd moved to a more stable club.

Ironic that Scotland's model development club have ruined so many promising players.

I would not be surprised if that gets a few bites :-)

Rumours today Cathro has applied for the job.

Jim Spence has been asked to consider working with United on a consultancy basis to improve fan engagement & communication

And looks like Jamie Robson is now playing in the first team next season, put a tweet up saying he's played his last game for the under 20's

Rumours today Cathro has applied for the job.

Jim Spence has been asked to consider working with United on a consultancy basis to improve fan engagement & communication

Both terrific.

Thompson must have been quick to bury the hatchet with Spence, eh?

In the last two night these flags have been put up outside tannadice, best part about it is the boy who put them up has put a camera outside Tannadice to see who takes them down.attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1462437586.378263.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1462437600.849214.jpg

That's tragic.

And looks like Jamie Robson is now playing in the first team next season, put a tweet up saying he's played his last game for the under 20's

No he was saying he had played the last game of the season for the 20s, not HIS last game for them ever.

I have him on twitter because i know his family, before i get slated for being a united fanatic!

Archived