Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Rangers had plenty of experience in that field and look what happened to them.

yup, a kick right in the baws paying that fat balloon almost a years wages for f**k all, especially when theclub is trying to cut back, and with united in the same boat (cutting back i mean) if these players ram it right up united they might not have any spare funds to boost their squad for the championship

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should be keeping Donaldson and Durnan. Possibly Telfer and Anier.

I'd keep Telfer, the other three can bolt. Won't matter what anyone wants though, any player on a decent wage will be encouraged to GTF. Whether we can get anyone to take them, at least on the salaries they've enjoyed at us, is another matter.

Kawashima would be tremendous in the Championship.

The guy is utter horseshit but people get a boner because he's an International. Championship is about is level.

The guy is utter horseshit but people get a boner because he's an International. Championship is about is level.

He's not. I mean, he's not brilliant, but neither is he terrible. Nonplussed if he stays or not. But would imagine he's on a decent wage so strange he's not on the death list with the others from Mixu's ragtag.

Thats okay then, given where we will be next year. 

We should be keeping Donaldson and Durnan. Possibly Telfer and Anier.

Telfer is on the bench for Livingston tonight in a relegation play-off. I don't think this one is gonna make it.

Agree with Donaldson and Durnan. Both more than capable of playing in the Championship.

With regard to the Kawa debate, I wonder if it's linked to the possibility of some commercial deal with Japanese interests. Not beyond the realms of possibility. Maybe some of the Funsters will know.

Dunfy, Yinited and eh Ton in next year's championship.

Most DABs would be happy with that team compared to the shite this season...

Scary that. Not one current player would have made it into that team that finished 2nd in the 1st Division.

Brewster Coyle

Winters Bowman Dailly McLaren

Malpas Welsh Pressley Perry

Maxwell

Scary that. Not one current player would have made it into that team that finished 2nd in the 1st Division.

Brewster Coyle

Winters Bowman Dailly McLaren

Malpas Welsh Pressley Perry

Maxwell

4-4-2 with 2 proper wingers, how I would love to see this setup again but sadly doesn't seem the done thing these days.

Sevco supporters on these threads trying to gloat has been one of the more surreal aspects of the last couple of weeks.

The opening two pages of Rangers forum Follow Follow currently has 12 separate Dundee United threads.

Sevco supporters on these threads trying to gloat has been one of the more surreal aspects of the last couple of weeks.

The opening two pages of Rangers forum Follow Follow currently has 12 separate Dundee United threads.

The one silver lining of relegation this season is avoiding that gang next season.

Archived