Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classic Dundee United. Turn down money offered to them for Dow in January, let him leave for nothing in the Summer.

I know, I mean we did the same thing last year with GMS....

So with those still under contract who have been told they can find new clubs, in the case that they do are United likely to just mutually terminate the deal or actually try and get a fee for them?

They haven't. Only those out of contract have been told to GTF.

So with those still under contract who have been told they can find new clubs, in the case that they do are United likely to just mutually terminate the deal or actually try and get a fee for them?

Probably just try and come to some sort of mutual agreement like they did with Muirhead.

They haven't. Only those out of contract have been told to GTF.

Ah. The Courier article I was reading there suggests that those out of contract have been told to GTF but there's another group still under contract who've been told to bolt but they're not getting their contracts terminated/paid off.

Would be a fairly awkward scenario if United had told them to do one but were holding out for fees if they're under contract:

"under-contract players who won’t have their deals terminated, but are free to find other clubs.

They are – Paul Paton, Henri Anier, Darko Bodul, Paul Dixon, Coll Donaldson, Mark Durnan, Michal Szromnik and Charlie Telfer."

Ah. The Courier article I was reading there suggests that those out of contract have been told to GTF but there's another group still under contract who've been told to bolt but they're not getting their contracts terminated/paid off.

Would be a fairly awkward scenario if United had told them to do one but were holding out for fees if they're under contract:

"under-contract players who won’t have their deals terminated, but are free to find other clubs.

They are – Paul Paton, Henri Anier, Darko Bodul, Paul Dixon, Coll Donaldson, Mark Durnan, Michal Szromnik and Charlie Telfer."

well united probably dont have the money to pay them off, so if they want they can tell united to bolt and sit for 6months or whatever picking up wages for f**k all

well united probably dont have the money to pay them off, so if they want they can tell united to bolt and sit for 6months or whatever picking up wages for f**k all

Rangers had plenty of experience in that field and look what happened to them.

Rangers had plenty of experience in that field and look what happened to them.

Sevco supporters on these threads trying to gloat has been one of the more surreal aspects of the last couple of weeks.

Archived