Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of United fans trying to claim they know what is going on in terms of who is staying and who is going; the reality is we know nothing. I for one won't believe a word of it until a Dundee fan comes on here and gives us the TRUTH!

From the Courier.

United have confirmed the list of those who will leave the club at the end of the season, with talisman John Rankin among them.

Courier Sport also understands all but Sean Dillon, Scott Fraser, Luis Zwick and Blair Spittal of the players under-contract have been told they can leave if they find another club, or plumbers.

This hasn’t been confirmed by United.

Got to think of the Tokyo superstore takings :-)

Incidentally have the Japanese TV boys and girls been at recent games - they were out in force at the March derby but nowhere to be seen on Monday

I seen one

What age is Rankin? I think he'd be decent cover for Millar at Saints.

32, Patons only 29 though...

We're obviously going to be heavily linked with Dow now, be surprised if we signed anyone else from them.

Dunfy, Yinited and eh Ton in next year's championship.

Most DABs would be happy with that team compared to the shite this season...

Can see Rankin at someone like St Johnstone

Agreed, but we're actively trying to lower the age of the squad, so I doubt a 32/33 year old would be much use, especially when we could just retain the more versatile Lappin instead.

According to the Daily Record.

Only Blair Spittal, Scott Fraser, Simon Murray and Luis Swick were assured of their futures with keeper Eiji Kawashima set to be offered new terms as the under siege United board attempt to slash the wage bill.

Archived