Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Don't understand letting Telfer and Durnan go, they both would do us a job in the championship and will be on similar wages to the other 4.

We brought Durnan in cause he was bossing that league, would be stupid to get rid of him.

Plus with Telfer he's been doing not bad on loan at Livingston, be as well keeping him until December at least to see if he's good enough or no.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spittal and Fraser out of the starting 11 I can understand as the represent the best chance of resale value.

Zwick will be on relatively low wages and Murray is a proven striker at lower levels.

Be interesting to see who we keep out of the youths etc.

I notice Duke scored the other night, I was certain he was released back in January?

Assuming this is just first team players. Coote, Robson, Souttar, etc, will be retained and employed next year, you'd think?

Spittal and Fraser out of the starting 11 I can understand as the represent the best chance of resale value.

Zwick will be on relatively low wages and Murray is a proven striker at lower levels.

Be interesting to see who we keep out of the youths etc.

I notice Duke scored the other night, I was certain he was released back in January?

was told to find a new club, but would continue until end of the season.

Apparently Zwick isn't in the list of players staying but f**k knows.

Shit thing is we won't find out about any of this until the season is over, will all just be rumours about players signing pre-contracts with other teams.

Line Up Next season:

Zwick

Spittal Fraser

Murray

Hopefully every single player tells him 'I'll just see out my contract, thanks.'

only players that have another year or plus left are Anier, Paton, Dillon, Szromnik, Donaldson, Durnan, Dixon, Telfer and Bodul.

Think we could get rid of them all expected maybe Szromnik, Dillon and Bodul

only players that have another year or plus left are Anier, Paton, Dillon, Szromnik, Donaldson, Durnan, Dixon, Telfer and Bodul.

Think we could get rid of them all expected maybe Szromnik, Dillon and Bodul

Why do you think those three wont acfept a pay off?

Most depressing thing about this is that Blair Spittal hasn't been told to f**k off.

Spot on. Fuckin shitebag of the highest order who will be shiting it at having to mix it in the Championship

Classic Dundee United. Turn down money offered to them for Dow in January, let him leave for nothing in the Summer.

Id like to add, whilst im aware that these players mentioned are under contract but why would we need to pay them off? Perhaps if they were told to find new clubs and were lucky enough to do it reasonably quickly, they would come to an amicable agreement and walk for nothing with future employment guarenteed?

Archived