Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
welshbairn, on 03 May 2016 - 18:57, said:welshbairn, on 03 May 2016 - 18:57, said:

Lumped a few quid on Ian Cathro getting the job at 10/1 with McBookies. Ray McKinnon's favourite at 8/13.

It was probably you then that knocked him down to 6/1.

ETA: Or maybe 3/1 as it's just been slashed again.

It was probably you then that knocked him down to 6/1.

ETA: Or maybe 3/1 as it's just been slashed again.

Bit daft as I contribute a fair bit to their profit margin.  :lol:  Tried to put £50 on, only allowed £25. Bit of pant wetting probably followed as I put it on soon after the odds came out. I'd imagine they may come out again.

Aye. Think he might be just a smidgen out of our budget. That's if we have a budget.

My theory was that he won't get treated seriously if he's always an assistant, and Dundee Utd is the perfect fit. He might take it just for his CV, and it could be a popular choice with the fans from what I read on here.

My theory was that he won't get treated seriously if he's always an assistant, and Dundee Utd is the perfect fit. He might take it just for his CV, and it could be a popular choice with the fans from what I read on here.

We'd still need to shell out compensation. Would imagine he'll be on a fortune down there. Not sure he's a Thompson like appointment anyway.

Apparently One of Cathros expertise is the way he can talk to players and find out their thoughts on particular aspects of play and then adapt to their strengths. Its not a case of you will play my way or not at all, more a case of let's see what your capable of and how we can fit you into the team

BODUL? How could you forgot

Anier and Szmorick also

Ah Bodul the ghost turd. Anier has potential I think. In the right system he might be a decent 1st div player. Nah. Shite but under contract for him too.

Is Smorick Szromnicks alter ego that is actually a goalkeeper?

Archived