Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So your life will be unaffected whether Dundee relegate you or Killie? It's good to know these things. Because should United win then there won't be any GIRFUY's back at us for failing to beat "the worst United team in living memory" on that assumption.

Bingo. 

Can just 1 more Utd fan tell me how not bothered they are please.

Thank you.

Not one of my Utd supporting friends or work mates seems bothered either? Very strange. I've heard excuses from them such as "I accepted we were relegated months ago, so I don't care" and "I won't be watching the derby anyway, don't care anymore. Scottish football is shit! I'll be watching Chelsea v Spurs"

Can just 1 more Utd fan tell me how not bothered they are please.

Thank you.

I would do, but I am so not bothered that I am not going to reply to you about how I am not bothered, because that is how totally not bothered I am.

Oh, bugger

In a strange way I'm kinda glad its Dundee relegating United.

Feels like the right thing to do.

I'm reiterating a point already made by others here but when you've had f**k all else to celebrate over the last 40 odd years its the wee things you have to be happy with eh lads.

:lol:

:( fucking BNBs

I'm fucking gutted it's the utter cretins that are going to "officially" relegate.

f**k Dundee and the large majority of their cretinous support.

That's more like it.

No Arab in their right mind wants to be relegated by the Dee, particularly at dens. That its come to this is how far we've sunk in 15 months. Total shocker and as I've posted earlier we have further to go .

This is a case of hubris - from the board , from the manager and from the players.

However, as a support, we have class and the Dee don't.

End of.

No Arab in their right mind wants to be relegated by the Dee

However, as a support, we have class and the Dee don't.

End of.

You're being too harsh. Apparently about three classes worth are going to turn up.

Thank you.

It will be horrible if Dundee relegate us, and if you honestly don't feel that way I'd question your position as a united fan.

But I reckon Dundee fans would feel even more a scunnered if they missed the chance to relegate us.

It will be horrible if Dundee relegate us, and if you honestly don't feel that way I'd question your position as a united fan.

But I reckon Dundee fans would feel even more a scunnered if they missed the chance to relegate us.

Good to see there's at least a couple of dabs who speak the truth. I would be beyond seething if they even had the chance to relegate us never mind actually doing it.

Hopefully we finish them off in ruthless fashion tomorrow night.

Hopefully the tsunami warning system down the front of the Shankly is working.

Archived