Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not so sure, United normally travel well to England, even the Dee managed 2k for a friendly in London recently!

They did but it was also a testimonial for a very popular former Dundee player, hence the strong Dee away crowd.

image.png?w=400&c=1

Cierzniak, Dillon (Watson 48), Townsend, Fojut, Paton (S Smith 67), Çiftçi (Bilate 54) Rankin (Telfer 54), Graham (Spittal 54), Armstrong (Dow 54), Morris, Erskine (Mackay-Steven 54). Subs not used: McCallum, Connolly, Fraser, Petrie. Referee: Andy Madeley. Attendance: 10,115 (1,104 Arabs)

Aye we did

Cierzniak, Dillon (Watson 48), Townsend, Fojut, Paton (S Smith 67), Çiftçi (Bilate 54) Rankin (Telfer 54), Graham (Spittal 54), Armstrong (Dow 54), Morris, Erskine (Mackay-Steven 54). Subs not used: McCallum, Connolly, Fraser, Petrie. Referee: Andy Madeley. Attendance: 10,115 (1,104 Arabs)

Aye we did

Appears your wrong. Probably aware your numbers would embarrass the city it seems Dundee fans went....

4 DABS 1000 Dees 100 seats taken up by a "shed" flag IMOpost-32505-14329408101084_thumb.jpg

I do love Fojut but his positioning can be a bit erratic at the best of times and although he's a quality player I think our defence would benefit overall from the calming influence and leadership of Webster. A goalkeeper that the defence can trust would probably help too.

zEesESEE

Jackie's got the guys on 67 days of summer holidays, 23 hrs of keepy-uppies and an hour of defensive drills.

I feel that would leave us woefully unprepared for the crucial 60-yard diagonal-cross-field overhead-rabona Hollywood through ball ping part of our game.

United have previous with this sort of thing. A few years ago, they had a friendly with Bolton at the County Ground in Leyland. Bolton use it for their reserve matches.

Such a shithole of a ground, that I used to play my football there :)

Archived