Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When your team is losing you all walk away from your club . Shows how pathetic yer fans are.

So a percentage of the United support behave in the exact same way as a percentage of the support for every single other football club? Pathetic indeed.

Oh dear.

Next on the heads gone list.

£5 on it

Thank you

As I said earlier referring to another poster, if your looking for the United supporters that are rattled you won't find it with me. I've long accepted what is coming.

So - the 5 stages of loss and grief - which stage are United fans on?

I think it's been acceptance for a while. There's not been a post I've seen from any Arab on here to suggest otherwise. There's not been any Arabs I've talked to IRL that suggests otherwise.

I think most of us are also accepting that we're going down, sorry doon, on Monday. There may be a few optimistic souls who think we can win but I don't know of any personally.

Tell tale smiley at the end.

Thank you.

^^^^^^

More posts on this thread than any Arab. Obsessed with Dundee's big team and furious that we're not more upset by relegation.

Funstericilous.

I hope no-one points out that Granny followed me about the forum almost Supras-esque telling everyone that my thoughts on the Ched Evans (now cleared) case were disgusting before suggesting that a Dundee fans' offspring were the result of non-consenting sex.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

^^^^^^

More posts on this thread than any Arab. Obsessed with Dundee's big team and furious that we're not more upset by relegation.

Funstericilous.

I'll forgive you forgetting, as I know you are old, but just an hour ago you were writhing in agony, lashing out at all and sundry.

You went so far as to accuse me of sex crimes with my wife.

You are the textbook, Oxford dictionary definition of rattled.

Thank you

You would love us to be rattled. It must really piss you off that we're not. :lol:

Whether it's a front or not some Arabs seem genuinely not too bothered and more worried about what the future holds re TBS, Mixu etc.

You just seem utterly rattled and a break from here once the inevitable has happened might be better or more inappropriate posts such as the one earlier today will surely follow.

Matter of time before you claim someone imo. (in my opinion)

Thank you x

Archived