Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People giving United stick over this but think it's safe to say Muirhead has been a bit of a waste of space himself.

What a sycophant you are.

They could have at least got a token fee for him. He's played premiership level for a few seasons now and done a job.

To write of £250k of player just like that is madness.

Fucking shock horror you two replied.

And where did I say anything like that? I just said Muirhead has to take some of the blame for being a dud too.

You should be loving this news. Si Murray will now be 1st choice striker next season.

McKay, ofere, pongolle will go.

Muirhead gone.

Bodul on upwards of £2k a week will be binned. Anier again signed on his dough - can that be supported in the championship.

Only super Si left for a paltry £1k a week :lol:

ETA - every time I read that 2nd sentence I want to burst out laughing :lol:

Probably should try and stop talking shite and attempting to suck the tangy boabbee if you're not wanting pulled up on your shitchat then bruh.

You should be loving this news. Si Murray will now be 1st choice striker next season.

McKay, ofere, pongolle will go.

Muirhead gone.

Bodul on upwards of £2k a week will be binned. Anier again signed on his dough - can that be supported in the championship.

Only super Si left for a paltry £1k a week :lol:

ETA - every time I read that 2nd sentence I want to burst out laughing :lol:

Seez peace. It's been another waste of money for United, after Telfer, clearly not done good business with them but Muirhead being a failure there will be partly down to his own attitude as well.

All I'm saying.

It's been well documented on here that Muirhead's a bit of an arse. However, I do have to question why release him? He cost United £150k + wages, so wouldn't it be better to try and offload him for a nominal fee to another Premiership Club?

Then again it's United, so this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Next Season, I'm quite happy with Murray and Anier playing. Murrell and Coote will hopefully get chances in the first team. As for Telfer, he's had a season in the Championship to mature as a player, if he's not done it, then Utd should release by Christmas.  

Seez peace. It's been another waste of money for United, after Telfer, clearly not done good business with them but Muirhead being a failure there will be partly down to his own attitude as well.

All I'm saying.

Muirhead was a well known bawbag before Utd signed him so if they didn't do their homework on him before they bought him then that's their problem. Just another episode in a series of hilarious f**k ups this season from Dundee United Football Club.

Also acceptable.

Scaffies sweep the street, binmen empty the bins; f**k knows where 'binnies' comes from, I've never heard the term.

Muirhead was a last minute panic buy and a bad one. Obviously I'm not as ITK as the various Funsters on here when it comes to the inner workings of United but I imagine that there was good reason to terminate his contract. We may find out what that reason is but probably not.

Archived