Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Actually got told a story from the 'lead' of the 'fed' today. Told Tamson he's getting forced oot, WBS waved the keys in his face and said .. Nah ehm no.

What a guy.

This definitely happened imo.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never had a bet with Deeboy, so hopefully my response is more valid.

Stories from people in the Fed are 99% pish. This percentage is even higher when said person claims to be high up in the Fed. I also have no doubt that he told you it though.

Jackie McNamara, what a guy

Gets two clubs relegated in one season

Is Jackie really to blame for Uniteds possible relegation? You punted him swiftly and Mixu has brought in his own players.

I've never had a bet with Deeboy, so hopefully my response is more valid.

Stories from people in the Fed are 99% pish. This percentage is even higher when said person claims to be high up in the Fed. I also have no doubt that he told you it though.

Your doubts are misplaced, although I like the revolution stories about the FED. They seem to be led by Vlad Lenin (another step towards your bout big team, ken?)

Banana with the repeated 'eccie' chat. I thought he'd just slink off after being called out on it, has a harder neck than I gave him credit for tbh.

Is Jackie really to blame for Uniteds possible relegation? You punted him swiftly and Mixu has brought in his own players.

Didn't Jackie spunk a fair bit of the money from selling Armstrong, Mackay-Steven and others on himself since he'd snaked a cut of transfer fee's into his contract absolute dross/flops like Bilate? So he started the rot, if nothing else.

Was he not having a go at Mixu the other day for only being one point behind when he took over?

An absolute RandomGuy.

Banana with the repeated 'eccie' chat. I thought he'd just slink off after being called out on it, has a harder neck than I gave him credit for tbh.

What bet? :lol:

Mixu has to go now, not the end of the season but right fucking now. He is absolutely clueless. Dow and McKay up top today who are both midgets when we have been playing route one for weeks and then Rankin and Fraser as the wide midfielders, another starting line-up with no pace and no width whatsoever. Fucking disgrace.

Archived