Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice rendition of 'Yinited are going down' at Firhill today.

One love :wub:

United's impeding relegation is as near as either club's support has come to experiencing success in my lifetime. You have to take it where you can find it, I suppose

United's impeding relegation is as near as either club's support has come to experiencing success in my lifetime. You have to take it where you can find it, I suppose

Fair comment Sarto, at least you didn't resort to 'AIDS' banter :wub:

You'd better fucking believe it 8)

Great bantz, Jedi. Now win a fucking bet tomorrow and put your account total on btts and Hamilton to win tomorrow for f**k sake.

AIDS bantz stinks* if you lose tomorrow I wholeheartedly find you responsible for the DABS* malaise...

Funny how AIDS and DABS have the same number of letters?

Not really :(

DOON

This.i actually like thistle as a club and fan base but this just totally makes them smack of desperation

This.i actually like thistle as a club and fan base but this just totally makes them smack of desperation

We're not the desperate ones...

Archived