Dundee United 2015/16 Season

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I and the usual mob I go with will be getting our tickets tomorrow.

The great escape or abject humiliation. Either way you have to be there.

^^^This guy gets it. Fair play to you man. It's bound to be an enjoyable game, one way or another.

^^^This guy gets it. Fair play to you man. It's bound to be an enjoyable game, one way or another.

Oh aye, the tears will be tears of joy and laughter, let no one tell you otherwise. :bairn:

After giving Dundee fans pelters for being rubbish the past 30 odd years it's only fair we go to Dens and let them get all the bitterness out.

It would take years for some of the P&B Funsters to get rid of their bitterness. Fortunately they are not representative of Dees IRL.

'Bitterness' - from Granny Danger.

This is a man who, after slagging Dundee and their fans for numerous years had to endure a mere 3 or 4 months of the shoe being on the other foot before launching the toys out the pram and blocking folk as he couldn't take it not all being about him.

What a decrepit Tam McB he really is.

'Bitterness' - from Granny Danger.

This is a man who, after slagging Dundee and their fans for numerous years had to endure a mere 3 or 4 months of the shoe being on the other foot before launching the toys out the pram and blocking folk as he couldn't take it not all being about him.

What a decrepit Tam McB he really is.

Harsh....................but fair.

"Funsters" :lol:

This has definitely been one of the most fun seasons I've had in a while watching the dabs lurch from embarrassing debacle to embarrassing debacle. What a shambolic excuse for a football club they have become in less than 2 years.

Archived