Dundee United 2015/16 Season

Absolute baws. It did happen and for a man who claims to be self made and wealthy it is a bit of a minter. The reason I never chased it up was because I had the same situation with another poster on here and to quote your leader " What's the fucking point" ,it was only £20.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute baws. It did happen and for a man who claims to be self made and wealthy it is a bit of a minter. The reason I never chased it up was because I had the same situation with another poster on here and to quote your leader " What's the fucking point" ,it was only £20.

This is P&B. If folk do anything wrong then they are reminded of it for ever. Yet for the first time today you are accusing me of welching on a £20 bet from an indetermined period of time ago. In fact this is the first time you've mentioned £20.

There may be some who want to believe you for their own purposes but I think they'll be in the minority. As I've already said I paid up on a bet of more than £20; why the hell would I fleece you?

I don't intend to keep this conversation going but I think your intervention in this is disingenuous and stupid. You're a sad, sad man.

PS if you can ever prove this bet I will happily pay up if I were on the losing side.

On a more relevant matter. According to today's Courier, Stephen Thompson is to give up his £100k per annum salary as part of the restructuring of the club's finances ahead of relegation. Seems like a fairly generous offer.

Yeah I can't see anything whatsoever untoward about his sister leaving the board, supposedly employing an external source to go through the accounts of the club and Stephen Thompson giving up his £100,000 a year salary days later.

Right cunto's - I've just been paid off and noticed a £100k a year role potentially opening up at Tannadice.

Willing to do it for £50k a year and, as you have seen throughout the season my foresight on the goings on at Tannadice have been second to none. Can I count on a few of you for references?

Sore one about the redundancy, I hope you pick something up.

If it's a job at Tannadice I hope you get VD and are banned from Dens for life.

Thank you.

Cheers.Yes, it's a bit shite tbh.

Was on the cards but still a sore one. I've sent a video of me playing centre half in my junior days to Mixu - hoping to pick up a 6 week deal covering for Gunning.

Right cunto's - I've just been paid off and noticed a £100k a year role potentially opening up at Tannadice.

Willing to do it for £50k a year and, as you have seen throughout the season my foresight on the goings on at Tannadice have been second to none. Can I count on a few of you for references?

Sorry to hear that good sir, I'm sure something will turn up soon for a man of your calibre, even if those over the road are foolish enough to overlook your more than generous offer.

Reference: Lost his last job posting on a United topic constantly, whilst at work may I add. Keen as f**k.

Tbf you've showing more commitment than most at United the past 18 month.

Are you one of these folk who think Celtic have 49,000 at Parkhead because they claim they do too?

No. But to base it on watching Alba is surely way more ridiculous. I was there and it was a good crowd. A wee bit more than usual from my experience, Derby aside, which would lead me to think that the figure given is correct.

I assumed he was on the wind up but obviously not.

No sure if you're being sarcastic or not

I'm not being sarcastic. There wasn't 6500 Arabs at the game taking into account 300/400 Caley fans. The lower allotment end was fairly full but the Dode Fox stand (who is he btw) was half full.

Perhaps with the 3 game voucher tickets and the freebies you boys hand out there was meant to be that crowd there but in reality it was nothing like it.

You're spending far too much time at Tannadice.

Are you in for the upcoming managers vacancy?

Just when Arbroath aren't playing/really far away. I would've but I'll miss out on seeing Dick Campbells maroon juggernaut wrapping up the title. Plan to be away day daft next season now we finally have somebody competent in.

Also Sergeant are now Fatties bound. Just incase you did not know. Just got my phone call voicemail from ticket web a few minutes ago. ;)

I'm not being sarcastic. There wasn't 6500 Arabs at the game taking into account 300/400 Caley fans. The lower allotment end was fairly full but the Dode Fox stand (who is he btw) was half full.

Perhaps with the 3 game voucher tickets and the freebies you boys hand out there was meant to be that crowd there but in reality it was nothing like it.

Well maybe not 6900 but there was definitely more than 5000, Caley must've only had about 150-200 tops. They got a tiny wee section above the dugouts. Anyways, who really cares? :P

Archived