Dundee United 2015/16 Season

As mentioned though, we Hibs it every time we have to win. I'll be putting money on a united win.

Hibs tried their very best to Hibs it on Saturday but they still managed to knock us out. Mixu will undoubtably find a way for you to win comfortably.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, calm down, you need to support your team. How can you possibly not be at Dens. You took the good times there now take the spanking. It's called being a supporter. I saw Yinited win the league there and hated it. Went out on the town with my Arab mate that night and took pelters. Now it's your turn, grow a pair and get over it 😚

Guys, calm down, you need to support your team. How can you possibly not be at Dens. You took the good times there now take the spanking. It's called being a supporter. I saw Yinited win the league there and hated it. Went out on the town with my Arab mate that night and took pelters. Now it's your turn, grow a pair and get over it

It's a brave attempt, but you're wasting your time here, there's too much of a gloryhunter/screaming women/children percentage in this teams support. We'll see the true level of support once they spend 3 or 4 seasons in the championship. I'll hazard a guess at two thousand.

It's a brave attempt, but you're wasting your time here, there's too much of a gloryhunter/screaming women/children percentage in this teams support. We'll see the true level of support once they spend 3 or 4 seasons in the championship. I'll hazard a guess at two thousand.

About what Dundee averaged in the mid 90s then?

What about a bet on that? A real bet, none of this charity pish.

What about the kittens in the Cats Protection that need fed?

Well if you win you could give your winnings to whoever you want.

What do you say? £1,000, or is that too rich?

If you win you can get a lot of pussy get a lot of cats fed for that. The bet being that at no time over the next four years our home support averages less than 2,000 over the season.

Of course you can just admit that your comment was hyperbole; there would be no shame in that. You'd probably have to look up 'hyperbole' first mind you.

If you win you can get a lot of pussy get a lot of cats fed for that. The bet being that at no time over the next four years our home support averages less than 2,000 over the season.

Of course you can just admit that your comment was hyperbole; there would be no shame in that. You'd probably have to look up 'hyperbole' first mind you.

Serious sexual tension brewing here

Stick a zero on the end, and then we'll have a sensible conversation, you raging geriatric imbecile.

Stick a zero on the end, and then we'll have a sensible conversation, you raging geriatric imbecile.

Fair enough. You agree to the terms then; at no time over the next four years will our home support average less than 2,000 over the season.

Do we have a bet? Think very carefully because I will hold you to this.

Archived